Real life

I shouldn't have been hurt by his message. I don't know why I was bothered that he thought I wouldn't invite just him. I may have formed a small crush on him after countless of mornings spent with him at the coffee shop, I knew I shouldn't be having feelings for a co star but I couldn't help it. He's so sweet and hilarious and he's incredibly good looking, what's there not to crush over? We never got to have a marvel movie marathon the first day we met because filming ran long and we were both tired so we said we'd reschedule and we rescheduled for today but I never thought he assumed I would have more people over. I don't know what I thought was going to happen. Maybe he comes and we cuddle? Or we kiss? Or nothing because I don't know what I was thinking.

I sigh as the doorbell rings signaling that the first guest has arrived or in this case a few guests seeing as I opened the door to Marie, Ricky, Lindsey, and Devon.

"Hey guys! Come in!" I say and step out of the way for them to enter. As bummed as I was about Bob, I was still excited my friends were here.

"I brought beer!" Ricky announces holding up two 30 cases.
My eyes widen and I laugh, "okay."

"Don't worry, I brought the popcorn." Lindsey says holding onto a box.

"Oh good, popcorn and beer!" I cheer sarcastically making them laugh.
Another knock comes through my door and I open it to Eliza, Alycia, Jarod, and Jon. I guess they all decided to car pool.

"Come in!" I tell them. I guess this could be really fun after all, I'll still get to see Bob either way. I mentally groan, I've got it bad.

"I brought candy and soda!" Jon explains. I laugh and shake my head, we're all going to wake up with hangovers and cavities.

"You all can start to make yourself at home. Bathroom is down the hall second door on the right." I explain as I open up the Netflix app on my smart tv. As I start to search for our first movie a knock comes through the door. I hand the control to Jarod to do it and I go to the door.

I open it to see Bellamy and Sachin. Jarod yells something to sachin and sachin says a quick hi and walks through as move out of the way. Bob on the other hand stays at the door frame. He looks so cute, he's in grey sweatpants and a plain white shirt that's actually pretty tight around his arms. I can see his muscles flex through the shirt and I snap out of it quickly in case I'm drooling.

"Hey!" He says pulling me in for a hug. His cologne engulf my nose and it smells heavenly.

"Hey, everyone just got here so come on in." He walks in and I close the door behind him.

"Full house! Where are we all going to fit?" He jokes as he slips off his shoes where everyone else slipped there's off.

"Didn't I tell you? We're sharing a seat so I have to sit on your lap." I tease and bump my hip to his, more like my hip to his thigh considering he is pretty tall.
He smirks, "no you didn't tell me, sure is a nice surprise though." I blush at his words and he says hi to everyone and starts talking to Ricky.
I look around to see people seated already. I have a 4 seating couch, a 2 seating couch, and a recliner. So far no one has claimed the recliner and there's still some open spots left on the couches considering people are popping the popcorn and grabbing snacks. I make my way over to the kitchen where Lindsey and Marie are.
"Here you go." Lindsey hands me a bag of popcorn and I take it from her.

"Thanks. This is going to be fun." I say.

"Hell yeah! I still can't believe you were just going to have a marathon alone when it's so much more fun with us." Marie says and I laugh lightly.
Well technically it was suppose to be with Bob...

"Yeah you're right! Now let's go start the movie!" I say and we all head into the living room. I see the recliner is the only seat yet to be taken so I quickly make my way over to it but Bob takes a seat and smirks my way.
I cross my arms once I'm right in front of him.

"You did that on purpose."

"I don't know what you're talking about. Besides, didn't you say you were going to sit on my lap?" Bob smirks but before I could say anything he yanks my arm and pulls me on top of him. My eyes widen in horror as I can imagine everyone is looking at us. I try to get up but Bob holds me down. I sigh in defeat and settle my legs over his as he wraps his arm around my waist. I sigh and look to my right where everyone is staring. I nodded, of course.
I turn to Bob, "I hate you."

He laughs,"no you don't. Now are you going to play the movie or are we the movie because it seems as if we are considering everyone keeps staring." Bob says the last part a little louder make everyone look away. I laugh lightly and grab the control, I put iron man on and try to get comfortable on Bobs lap. This is weird, or it should be weird, friends don't sit on friends of the opposite sex laps.

"Are you comfortable?" Bob whispered so he won't disrupt everyone. I'd rather he speak louder so he didn't have to whisper in my ear and send shivers don't my back.

"Sort of." I tell him. He sighs and pulls my body against his making me lay against his chest. In this position I feel better and my back isn't stiff from leaning against nothing. Although I'm pretty sure if the lights weren't off everyone would be able to see my red cheeks.

"Thanks." I whisper.
I open the bag of popcorn and start eating as Bob eyes me.

"What?" I question silently.

"Can I have some?" He asks and I nod. I wait for him to get some but he never does. Instead he opens his mouth.

"Wha-" I begin to ask him what he was doing but I realize it as soon as he eyes the popcorn. I roll my eyes and smirk.

"Oh okay."I grab a handful of popcorn and shove it into his mouth making him spit out some of it.

"Hey!" He says as he chews some of it that's in his mouth and I let out a small laugh.

"You asked for it." I say.

"You know we can all hear you guys, you're only 2 feet away, not 2 miles." Jarod's voice snaps me out of our bubble and I look over to see everyone's eyes on us. Again.
I clear my throat, "sorry." I whisper. I see Lindsey is smirking and saying something to Marie but I can't hear.

"I hate you." I whisper to Bob.

"No you don't."

A/n:
They are so cute! And in denial.