Coffee

To say I was nervous was kind of an understatement, Bob invited me to get coffee with him and here I am trying to find out what I'm going to wear even though it is not a date. Also wardrobe is just going to have me change into Leah Reins outfits when we get to set anyways. I wouldn't say I liked Bob, I barely knew the guy, but he was cute and from what I've seen he is kind and that alone is enough to make me nervous.

I finally just decided to slip on some high waisted jeans and a black sweater. My hair was straight and fine so I did nothing with it. I grabbed my purse and phone and then slipped on my black ankle boots. I took a look in the mirror; not my best but simple.

There was a knock at my apartment door letting me know that he was here, I walk towards it and open it. There he was in the flesh, Bob Morley, possibly the hottest guys I've ever laid eyes on and here he was standing in front of me.

"Hey!" I say and he pulls me into a hug. Normally it would be weird since we just met but something about Bob was nice and made it okay.

"Hey yourself, ready to go?" He pulls away showing me his smile.

"Absolutely!" He steps back so I can step out. I close my door behind me and we walk side by side down to his car. When we get to it he opens the door for me and I thank him as he shuts it and goes around to the drivers side.

"So I found this really cool coffee shop a couple blocks away from set, they have the best iced coffee, if you like that." He explains to me as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Iced coffee is the best coffee." I say.

He looks and me and smirks, "agreed."

"So tell me about yourself?" Bob says as we sit down with our coffees. We both got iced coffees along with regular ones just to try it.

"What do you want to know?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee. He was right, this iced coffee was the best I've ever had.

"Tell me anything, your favorite book, your favorite tv show or movie, what do you like to do in your free time?" He tells me and I smile. It's cute that he wants to know these things about me.

"Uh, okay, well my favorite book is Wuthering Heights, my favorite tv show besides teen wolf and The 100 is The Walking Dead. My favorite movie is... well any Marvel movie I'd say. And when I'm not acting I love to go visit cities I've never been to. Um, lets see, I don't have any siblings..." I trail off not knowing what else to add.

"I love The walking Dead, can't say I've watched any Marvel movies. And I too love to travel."

I gasp playfully, "You've never watched any Marvel movies? Who are you?" I whisper the last question as he laughs.

"Someone who is not a big fan of guys in tights." He says laughing. I can't help but laugh with him but scold him.

"Excuse me, they don't all wear tights, and you can't tell me Chris Evans doesn't look good in some tights." I point at him playfully.

"You got me there." He says sarcastically and I laugh.

"Now that we're friends I won't except you not being a fan of Marvel, with that being said we are going to have a Marvel marathon day."

"Will you supply food?" He smirks.

"Of course, what kind of host would I look like if I didn't?" I tease.

"I'll be there, how about tonight after filming?" He asks eating forward on the table with his arms crossed. I was a little taken back by his forwardness. I was also a little flattered that he wanted to hang out again even though we were going to be filming together the whole day. Not to mention the fact that we were hanging out right now too. Jesus, I just met this guy and we've already made more plans to hang out in one day than I have ever made to hang out in one week.