Real life

I decided that it would be better to just go to Bob's place since everyone's always over at mine. I've never even been to his apartment so I'm pretty excited. As I pull up to the address he sent me I get out I go into the complex and walk up the flight of stairs. This place was pretty nice and sleek. I walked down a hallway as the numbers on the doors got bigger and I finally found his door. I knock twice and a moment later he is opening the door.

"Hey baby." He pulls me in and closes the door as he kisses me. I melt into his arms and drag the kiss out a bit more until we pull.

"I missed you." He whispers as he leads me to his couch. His place is a little bit bigger than mine. He has an open living room with a 3 seater sofa and a recliner along with a dark wooded table place right in front of the couch. His flat screen is mounted on the wall and beneath it is a large book shelf filled with books. I smile at the thought of Bob just sitting down and reading in silence with his glasses on.

"It's only been two days, but, I missed you too." I smile as I see that the Chinese food has already gotten here.

"Oh my god, this looks amazing." I groan and we sit down on the couch.

"Thought you'd like it." He says and I take my phone out and snap a quick picture.

"I love it. Let's dig in." I say and we pick up the small boxes and start eating.

"So what exactly did Caleb say to you the other day?" He asks. I knew this was coming.

I shrug,"actually I was kind of surprised at our conversation. He said he just wanted to apologize for cheating and messaging me."

"So he didn't want you back?" Bob asks. I look at him as he takes a sip of water.

"No, he said he was glad that I was happy with you. It was all just so weird." I shake my head and continued eating my chicken fried rice.

"You believe him?"

"I think so? I don't know. I honestly don't care either. He was being civil so I guess there's nothing bad there anymore." I shrug.

"That's good. I'm sorry for not even checking with you. I feel horrible." He says as he sets down his box and I set mine down.

"It's okay now. We're okay and that's all that matters." I tell him as I place my hand on his cheek and lean in to kiss him. He smiles through the kiss and I can't help but do the same.

"This is nice, being here with you like this." I say as I lean my head against his neck and grab the food again, he chuckles at my action.

"Save room for dessert." He says and I scoff.

"I always have room for dessert."

"Whatever you say. What do you want to watch?" He asks as he picks up the remote by him and clicks on the Netflix app on his smart tv.

"You pick." I'm actually interested in what he would choose for us. He has told me before his favorite type of movies are comedies and action.

Finally he settles on a movie called The big short, as it plays I see Ryan Gosling on the screen and I groan.

"You would pick a movie with all my celebrity crushes." I say and he pauses the movie.

"And who are your celebrity crushes?" He asks me smirking.

"Ryan Gosling is a total dream boat. Christian Bale is so classy and Brad freaking Pitt is a classic crush." I explain and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm changing the movie." He says and I roll my eyes.

"No, you're not. I forgot to mention my other celebrity crush!" I tell him and he sighs and waits for me to tell him.

"Bob fucking Morley. Have you see that man? He's such a dream." I finish and he attacks me with kisses making me lay back down on the couch as he hovers over me.

"You're so fucking cute." He says and places kisses along my neck. I bite my lip as he places an open mouthed kiss to my sweet spot.
I softly moan and he reconnects his lips with mine. The kiss turns heated and eventually I'm tugging his shirt up to take it off. He quickly throws it off to the side and continues to kiss me.

"Bob." I moan and he looks to me for confirmation to take off my shirt. I nod and he lifts it up over my head with my help.

"Are you sure?" He asks and places a gentle kiss to my nose. I couldn't be more sure.

I nod, "yes. I'm yours."

He smiles at that and places another kiss on my forehead before picking me up off the couch. I let out a yelp and start laughing as he hauls me over his shoulder and playfully smacks my butt. We walk down a hall and he opens a door to his room. It smells of vanilla and wood, it smells like him. The room is large with a king sized bed with a white comforter. He gently sets me down on the bed and starts to drag my sweatpants down my legs and takes them off completely.

He looks me up and down, "you're so beautiful, Liv. So beautiful."

I blush at his words and pull him down to kiss me again.

He made me feel safe and cared for. That's all I could ever want. He made me feel good and beautiful.

A/n:
So they finally had sex 👀
I didn't want to go over board with writing the scene so I just left it at that.
Also I'd just like to share that I met Jeffery Dean Morgan yesterday in Chicago!!!!! 😭