Real life

We had just finished The 100 panel and me and Bob were already in our photo booth. We had a photo op session together and then I have one with Lindsey and then one by myself. Both our agents thought it would be perfect for us to have a session together considering Leah and Bellamy are together in the show and me and Bob are together in real life.
"Are you guys ready?" The lady in charge of the line asked peeking her head inside.
"All good!" I say giving her a thumbs up. I was still so excited even after doing photo ops with the Teen Wolf cast. I met so many amazing people and it's been so much fun.
Two girls come in and they look starstruck.
"Hello! How are you guys?" I ask them as I pull them in for a hug and they hug Bob too.
"Good! We love you guys so much! You guys are so cute!" One of them says and me and Bob laugh.
"Well thank you! Do you have a certain pose in mind?" Bob asks them and they tell us what they want. I hug one of the girls and Bob hugs the other. They were so cute and smiling the whole time.
"Thanks for coming to see us!" Bob says and they both hug us one last time before they exit. Me and Bob could give less of a shit on the amount of time we spend with each of the fans. I've had a photo ops that have went 2 hours over what it was suppose to be just because I have conversations with the fans. They pay a lot and some come a long way and I don't want their experience to be only a few seconds long.
"Hello!" Two guys come in around my age and they have Leah shirts on.
"Oh my god! I love your shirts! I need a picture of this, hold on!" I grab my phone from my agent in the corner and I snap a quick picture.
"This is amazing!" I tell them as I pull them in for a hug.
"We love your character! She's so badass!" One of them says and I smile.
"I'm happy to hear that!"
"She is badass isn't she?" Bob smirks.
"Hey you too, man!" They say and give him a hug.
"What kind of pose would you like to do?" I ask them.
"We we're going to pose with you and then have Bob stand off on side with his arms crossed with like an angry look."
I burst out laughing.
"Yes! Let's do it!" I grin and Bob just laughs at my excitement. They both hug me and Bob does what they wanted him to.
"Thank you so much!" They say.
"No, thank you! Thanks for coming out!" I give them one last hug and they leave.
"Someone's got admirers." Bob smirks and I roll my eyes.
Next a girl comes in and asks if Bob can propose to her and if I can essentially do the same thing Bob did in the last picture with my arms crossed and an angry look upon my face.
Two people come in next and I groan when I see them. T Posey and Dylan.
"I'm such a huge fan of the show! I like, love you!" Tyler gushes in a high pitched voice.
"Yeah, like same! Bob you're so dreamy and handsome!" Dylan says mimicking the same voice. I burst out laughing and Bob does too as he rolls his eyes.
"I hate you both! And you're also holding up the line!" I tell them.
"Ugh, she's such a bitch! This is going on twitter!" Dylan says and pulls out his phone and pretends to type.
"You guys are idiots. Now let's just take the picture." I say.
"I don't know, I really don't want fleas or like Lindsey said, rabies." Bob says. I stifle my laugh.
"Yeah well we don't want radiation poisoning!" Tyler exclaims with no confidence whatsoever.
"Tyler, have you even seen the show?" I question him.
"I just started season 2!" He groans.
"Okay guys, we can continue this later. There's a lot of people waiting." I tell them and they already know how they want to pose because they are squeezing me in a hug and putting their middle fingers up to Bob which he just can't help but laugh so that's how the picture turned out.
"Bye, guys!" I say as they hug me.
"Bye, Liv! Bye, space boy!" Dylan says as they walk out.
"It will never end, will it?" Bob questions me. I laugh as he pulls me in for a quick kiss.
"That was so cute!" A girl says walking in who caught the kiss. I blush.
"Hello! What's your name?"

And that's how the rest of my day went.

A/n:
I loved writing this. Like I obviously don't know how actors feel about comic con but honestly this how I think Olivia would respond. It's also how I would respond bc the whole ordeal is just so dope. Anyways, there's another real life chapter for you guys!