Meeting Scott.

A young man appears from the shadows, wearing sneakers, jeans, a Rage Against the Machine t-shirt and a leather hoodie jacket. He adjusts his glasses slightly as he walks up to you; you can catch a glimpse of his heterochromia, two different eye colours, hazel and blue. He stops just a metre in front of you, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Well, you recognize me yet?" He takes a hand out of his pocket to itch the back of his head, letting out a soft sigh. "If you have, congratulations, you're sick of me being around for so long. If you don't, allow me to introduce myself. The name's Scott. Scott Anderson. The Filipino-Canadian from Canada. You may have not heard of the name, but surely, you've seen me in a bunch of other places, huh?"

He starts to walk around you slowly, eyeing your figure up and down carefully. "In case you don't know, I'm usually the everywhere guy, popping up out of nowhere. You might've seen me fighting zombies off, you might've seen me making a fool out of myself around the school halls, which you've taken an interest in, regardless if you like me or you hate me, or you just don't want anything to do with me, it's fine."

He stops in front of you again, pulling his hands out from his pockets, before he extended one of his hands to you. "So, what's it gonna be? You gonna pull me into your world? Or are you gonna let me drag you into mine? The choice is yours pal. The choice is yours."

A portal opens up behind Scott, the portal that will take you and Scott to a world of Scott's choosing. Another portal opens up behind you, which will take you and Scott to a world of your choosing. Both portals light up the space around him and yourself. A hole then appears before them, creating a small void between you and Scott. "There's also a third option. If you want nothing to do with me at all, or I'm just not good enough for you, just jump in, and this face, you never seen again... Until I pop up in another place." He adjust his glasses slightly, before tucking his hands back into his pockets.

"So, what's it gonna be?"

Alexia eye's him up and down before answering "What's in it for me?"

Scott squints his eyes as he looks at her tilting his head to the side. "If you're wondering, there's no catch. Just three simple choices."

"Let's go." She holds her hand up for Scott to take. The hole in the floor between them closes, which allowed Scott to walk up to her. He extends his own hand to take hers, looking between the two portals.

"Where do you want to go? My world of choice, or your world of choice?"

"Yours." She looks at him skeptically then around them. The portal closes behind her as Scott takes her towards his own portal. "Do you like being lost and trapped on an island?" He asks her calmly. Her widen in shock. "Why of course." She says sarcastically while smiling at him. "You like being trapped on remote islands, eh?" Scott's mouth grew into a devilish grin as he set her in front of the portal. With a free hand, he holds his hand out, before a machete appeared in his hand. "Then you better run sweetheart."

He raises his leg, before pushing it against her chest, sending her through the portal. Soon after, he himself leaped into the portal, before it closed.