Chapter 40

Of course, avoiding Dara was not possible. She attented the next rehearsal as well. I kind of expected it, but I wasn't willing to skip it just because of her. After all, she did nothing bad, I shouldn't act as if I am mad at her. It is all my fault. It is my fault because I had too big and unrealistic expectations. I imagined ending up dating her and the fact that it never came true was the only thing hurting and upsetting me. During the rehearsal, I acted as if nothing nothing happened because I didn't want there to be more drama if people noticed anything. However, after the rehearsal, she came to talk to me. She said it straight forward:"Are we gonna keep acting like two little kids and get mad at each other for the silliest things?". I looked at her and I shruged, giving no verbal answer. I realized that she was right. We are acting like silly kids. And I don't wanna blame anyone. We both are guilty for it. Anyway, she continued with:"Okay, I know it is my fault for getting mad at you for whatever you did with Ira. I know I had no right to get jealous or upset as long as we weren't dating. I know I was wrong to accuse you of not caring about me. The thing is, I didn't know what I wanted." I asked her:"What do you mean?". She looked straight into my eyes and said:"I didn't know if I wanted us to be more than friends or not. I did not lie about my feelings for you, but the fact that you live in Russia and you will come here so rarely made me decide that it is better to stay just friends". I said, with a serious voice tone:"But I've been her for 3 months. And I may stay one more month. It's not like I  was here only for 2 days". She sighed and said:"I know...I know...but it is too late now". I said quielty, but annoyed:"Yeah, I thought so..". However,  as we stopped speaking, she hugged me. I missed this so so much. I couldn't stay mad at her any longer. I love her way too much. So, I hugged her back, not letting go. Then, after a long quiet moment:"So, are you okay now?". She nodded and said:"Sure". Then, she intended to kiss me. This time, I allowed her, and I kissed her back. After that, I asked her :"Are you going to the hotel now?". She said:"Yes, where else could I go?", so we went home together. We stopped in front of my room, and I invited her in. As we entered, she threw her bag on the floor and kissed me roughly, pinning me against the door. I figured what she wanted by the way she kissed me. But I was fine with that, of course. I kissed her back in the same manner, then I pinned her against the wall and I french kissed her. She french kissed me back, bitting my bottom lip at the end, and I slowly lifted her T-shirt. She began to give slow kisses to my neck, while I was trailing my fingers along her spine, and I instictively moved my hands down to her jeans. I slowly unbuttoned and unzipped them, while she was trailing her tongue along the skin of my neck. I closed my eyes, breathing heavier and I slipped one hand in her underwear. I began to touch her gently down there, and she bit my neck softly, then I started fingering her slowly. She kissed my lips again,breathing louder, and I began to move my fingers faster. Soon, she stopped me and she unbuttoned my jeans too, pinning me against the wall. I intended to go to the bed as I knew what she was going to do and I would feel more comfortable there but she didn't let me go, saying:"Nope, you stay here", then she took off my jeans and boxers and she kneeled in front of me. She looked up at me, and I looked at her, then she began to touch and kiss me down there. I relaxed, and I closed my eyes, letting her do whatever she wanted. I felt her tongue on my skin, gently touching it, which soon turned into a blowjob, and I began to stroke her head. gently.  She was moving faster, which was feeling great, way too great and I stopped her, as I found it hard to focus on standing while she was doing this. Then, I took her jeans and underwear off, and she jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my hips and she kissed me with passion. I kissed her back in the same manner and I went towards the bed, laying her down on it . I got on top of her, entering her slowly, and I kissed her roughly. She kissed me back in the manner, and I began to trust slowly. Then she started to kiss my neck, breathing heavier against my skin, and I went faster. She kissed my lips again, bitting my bottom lip slowly, and I smiled at her, mantaining a medium rythm. Then, we started to french kiss slightly and I went faster. She began to moan quietly, while I was trusting faster and faster. She scratched my back lightly, moaning louder, and I smirked at her, keeping the same fast rythm. She kissed me again with passion, moaning between the kisses and I kissed her back, going deeper inside her. Soon after that, we both finished, and we began to cuddle, covering ourselves with blankets, and we eventually fell asleep.