Chapter 35

When the show was over, I went straight home. I didn't want any more problems. I took off my jacket and I laid down on my bed. I suddenly remembered that I had 2 weeks off starting from today. The next show is on Christmas Eve. Wait...2 WEEKS? This means: a bunch of free time which I can spend with Dara. Ah, I am already making so many plans: we could travel around the country, we could go to her home and meet her family, we can decorate the Christmas tree together, we can make livestreams everyday, we can cook together(yeah, I know this is random, but it would be cool) etc etc. I have so many scenarios in my mind of how we can spend this  2 weeks together. What if after this whole time, we will finally end up dating? And when people will say that they ship us, we can be like:"Oh, but we are dating". I have so many ideas right now, so  so many. But, I bet that none of them will come true. Well, you ever know until you try, right? I have 2 weeks for that, I will take my time.
As I was so dreamy, my phone suddenly started to ring. I was sure that it was Dara. I looked at my phone immediately, feeling excited to answer. Uh...it was mom. Yea, mom, who knows my schedule as well. She has just ruined my beautiful daydream with:"You come home tomorrow". She wants me to go home as I have 'so much free time'. I tried my best to convince her to let me stay here, but, in the end, it turned her way. She is my mom after all. I was so sad and angry as we ended up this call.  However, one minute later, Dara texted me to ask me if she could come. All I wanted right now was to stay in bed all night and probably cry, but I couldn't say no to her.
She arrived pretty soon, sooner than usual. She entered my room with a big smile on her face and said:"Hey babe. How are you?". I looked straight at her and said, with a serious voice:"I'm going home tomorrow." She said, with a guilty voice:"No. Please don't. I'm so sorry for today. I know I promised you that I would never get into a fight with a girl again but..I..". I interrupted her by saying:"It's not about this. Mom told me to come home because we have 2 weeks off. I don't wanna go though". Dara came next to me immediately, sat down, and said:"Can't you tell her that you wanna stay here?". I sighed and I said:"I tried that but she didn't let me.". Then, Dara hugged me tightly, and I did the same. I didn't wanna let go. I can't stand not seeing her for two weeks. What am I gonna go when X-factor is over?! After a quiet moment, she said:"At least, we can make the most of this night" and smirk at me. I figured what she meant by her smirk, and I was honeslty too sad about the fact that I am leaving for 2 weeks in order to be in mood for that, but I thought that it may be a good way to forget about it, at least. I only smiled at her and, the next second, she kissed me with passion. I kissed her back, stroking her right cheek with my thumb. I was only thinking of how much I was gonna miss her when I go home, but I tried to keep my mind off it, as we were making out. When we stopped, she smirked at me again. It was a pervert smirk, but I loved it. I took her T-shirt off and I pinned her on my bed roughly, but playfully at the same time. I got on top of her, and I began to trace my fingers on her breasts playfully. I felt that she was watching me, but I tried not to look at her and I began kissing the skin of her righy breast, while gently rubbing the other one. I moved my mouth towards her nipple and I bit it gently. She moaned quietly, than she grabbed my hair slightly and  french kissed me. I french kissed her back, then she took off my T-shirt. She was inspecting my body for a couple of seconds, then she said:"I wanna mark you all over" and smirked at me again. This time, I smirked back at her, and I said:"I'm all yours", then I laid down on my bed. She got on top of me, ran her fingers through my hair once, then she kissed me roughly. I kissed her back in the same manner, while touching her left breast. After that, she started kissing my neck softly. I closed my eyes,relaxing, and I suddenly felt her sucking roughly on a spot on my neck. I placed my right hand on her booty and her suction on my neck became even rougher, which kinda started to hurt, but I let her continue. When she stopped, she moved down to my chest and began to give kisses all over the area, while tracing her finger on my lower stomach. I was breathing louder, as this was feeling pretty great. Then, she moved on the other side of my neck, and began to suck roughly on a spot on this side as well. She stopped, and said:"You're mine now", then she kissed me. I smiled and I kissed her back. After that, she took off my jeans and boxers and she began to trace her tongue on my lower stomach. I started shiver slightly and I was breathing faster. Then, she moved her right hand to my private part and was slowly stroking it. I kept my eyes closed, and I felt getting an erection. She began to move her hand up and down faster and I suddenly felt her tongue on my skin as well. She is too good at it, I swear. However, she stopoed pretty quickly this time, but I didn't mind it. I opened my eyes as she stopped and I saw that she took off her jeans and underwear as well. She got on top of me again and started grinding on me, which was teasing me, but I was actually loving it. I placed my hands on her booty and she suddenly let all my length enter her. She started to move up and down slowly, while I was slightly stroking her booty. She kept the same rythm for a while, which started to become boring, at least for me, and I asked:"Can I be on top". She said:"Sure" and we switched positions. I began to thrusts faster than she was moving, and she was breathing louder. Then, I went deeper inside her and a moan escaped out of her mouth, then she started to kiss my neck again. I was breathing louder and I started thrusting faster and faster. She wrapped her legs around me and she sucked on a spot of my neck again,leaving the third hickey. I was thinking of what my neck looked like at the moment, but I tried not focusing on that and I kept thrusting fast. She was moaning louder and louder, which I loved hearing and soon, both of us orgasmed. After that, we started to make out and cuddle and we ended up falling asleep.