Chapter 32

By the I woke up, Dara had already left. I feel like it has kinda become a habit for her to leave before I wake up. But meh, I gotta get ready for tonight's show anyway.
I arrived pretty late at the studio and I didn't have time to see Dara at all as I had to go into the make-up room immediately and then on stage. And, after the show, she left so quickly. I don't understand her sudden change of behaviour, to be honest, but I am not gonna make a big deal out of it. She has her own life and I must respect it. So, after the show, I even straight to be. It was such a basic day, it surprised me.
However, I woke up with a text from Dara saying:"I miss u". It made me smile a bit. I said that I missed her too, and I asked her if she could come to visit me. I was bored anyway. And even if I promised myself that I would not skip any rehearsals, today I was too lazy to get out of my bed.
Sooner than I expected, Dara arrived in room. Or maybe, it was just the fact that I fell asleep after we stopped texting. She didn't come so early actually. Anyway, she woke me up with kisses. Which I loved. I smiled at her and she immediately laid down next to me and hugged me, burring her head into my neck. I looked at her, smiling, then I kissed her forehead. She asked, looking straight into my eyes:"Did you sleep well?". I nodded and I instictively kissed her softly. She kissed me back in the same manner, deepening the kiss sooner. I did the same, while slowly playing with a piece of her hair. We stopped for a second to smile at each other, then we kissed again with more passion, which soon turned into a french kiss. I slowly raised her T-shirt more and more, while we were making out, until I took it off. Then, I pinned her on my bed, and I got on top of her. We smiled at each other for a couple of seconds, then I kissed her slightly. After that, I gave a soft kiss on her neck. She placed one of her hands on the back of my neck, and I began to kiss each inch of the skin of her neck slower at first, then more and more intense. I heard her breathing louder, which gave me confidence to go on. Soon, she took off my T-shirt as well, and smiled at her cutely. I couldn't help but smile at her too, she is too gorgeous when she smiles. After that, we switched places, and now she was on top of me. She kissed me with passion, while I was playing with her hair, then she bit my bottom lip softly. I smiled slightly at her, and she immediately started giving sweet, instense kisses to my neck, which felt incredibly good. I closed my eyes, breathing deeper, and I felt her bitting my neck slowly. Then, she began to give kisses along my chest, while she moved her right hand to the top of my pants. She slowly took them off, along my boxers, and then, she looked straight at me, but I looked away, as I found it pretty weird to look into her eyes right now. I was looking at a fix point on the wall, when she started giving me soft kisses down there,and I soon got an erection. These kisses turned pretty soon into a blowjob. I closed my eyes and I was breathing louder. She started going faster, using her hands in the mix, which was feeling so so good. She randomly stopped when I was feeling pretty close, which left me turned on. But anyway, I took her jeans and underwear off too, and I pinned her on my bed again. She was watching me smiling, and I kissed her roughly. She kisses me back in the same manner, then I began to give soft kisses to her breasts, massaging them at the same time. She was immediately breathing louder, and I started to kiss her along her stomach, until I reached her private parts. I spreaded her legs, and I began to give her slow kisses down there, making them more and more intense in time, and using my tongue in the mix. Soon, I could hear her moaning, which assured me that I was going a good job. Then, I randomly remembered of our first time. I don't know why I had this in my mind, but well, I don't control my thoughts. I rembered how insecured I was of anything I was doing back then. Anyway, as my thoughts were somewhere else, I decided to stop. I looked at Dara, and she was looking straight at me, which made me wondered if she was watching me the whole time. This would have been embarrasing. Anyway, I don't know why, but I decided to ask her:"Were you watching me the whole time?". She laughed slightly and kissed me. Well, this was not the expected answer, but I didn't keep insisting on it. I got on top of her again, and I entered her slowly. She was still looking into my eyes, which again, was a bit weird fo me, so I kissed her in order to stop her from looking only into my eyes. She kissed me back, stroking my back gently. I began to thrust slowly, while we kept kissing. Then, I began to thrust a bit faster, going deeper inside her, and she closed her eyes and started to breathe deeper. I bit her neck softly, while mantaining the same rythm, and I heard her moaning quietly. I was thrusting faster and faster, starting to breathe heavier. She wrapped her legs around my hips, moaning louder, while I kept thrusting fast. After not so long, she started shivering, and I figured that she was close, which was good, as I was feeling the same.Soon after that, we both orgasmed at the same time. I love when this happens. After that, I laid down next to her, feeling a bit exhausted. She kissed me softly, and I kissed her back. Soon, she left, and I went into the bathroom to have a shower.