Chapter 24

When I woke up, I was alone. Hm, Dara must have left while I was sleeping. I expected her to let me know that she was going to leave but okay...Anyway, I immediately got dressed as I kinda forgot to do that before I went to sleep and then I immediately started looking for my phone. I literally forgot where I left it. Why am I not wondering anymore. Anyway, I found it pretty quickly. It was under my pillow. I unlocked it and I found a message from Ira saying:"Hey, stranger". Wow. Why did she call me like that? I replied with:"Hi....". I was pretty confused. I guess she is mad at me because I forgot to text her these days. She replied after a few minutes with:"Sorry if I interrupted you from you things with Dara". Hm, why did she mention Dara? I mean, why does it always have to be about Dara? My life is not only about her. I replied with:"No. I was sleeping. Why do you think that everytime when I don't reply I am with Dara?!". Ira said:"Because you are. Kris, I know you well enough. She brain washed you!". Brain washed me? What the hell? Dara is not a wizard. This last sentence of Ira's kinda triggered me and I said:"What the fuck are you talking about?!". She replied immediately with:"It's the truth. You act like a different person each time you start talking to Dara again." Well, Ira is kinda right, I suppose. I tried to change that so many times but I can't. I can't control my feelings. And speaking of that, Dara freaking told me that she feels the same way. Why are we not dating already?! I am so stupid. It's all my fault. Anyway, let's go back to Ira. I replied to her with:"So what?". It wasn't the best reply to give but, it is too late now. I don't know why I am acting so careless towards her. She is my best friend. I am defending Dara too much. Ira said:"Forget about it. Just go and fuck Dara". Damn, she is angry now. And again, it is my fault. It is always my fault for anything that ever happens. I am such a trouble maker. I replied with:"She's not even here...". Ira said:"Aw, poor you. You must be so sad". I could feel her sarcasm. And this actually triggered me only worse. I hate it when someone thinks I am so obssessed with Dara. But, thinking in depth, I am actually THAT obssessed with Dara. I replied with:"No, not everything is about Dara. I have my own life.". Ira said:"Uh-huh. And only when she leaves you alone, you suddenly remember that I exist.". What can I say....she is right. Like, I literally spent over one day doing nothing but spending time with Dara. I replied to Ira with:"Fine, you are right. But I'm sorry for that. I promise I will change that.". Ira said:"Don't. What's the point in promising? You will break it anyway". Wow, she has such a 'good' opinion about  me. I said:"I won't...You are more important than Dara. You are my best friend. She's just....I don't know". Why am I lying anyway? Dara is not 'She's just...I don't know' to me. I am in love with her more than I've evee been in my life. She is just perfect, I would say. Anyway, Ira replied with:" Let me continue your sentence: She's just a girl you fuck everyday because it's the only thing that you can ever do with her cuz she will never date you. Are you still not aware of the fact that all she wants is sex?". I rolled my eyes when I read that reply and I said:"It's not true...". Ira said:"Oh, no? When was the last time you did it with her?". I replied with:"Why does it even matter?". Maybe Ira was right about many things but she was not right about this. I know that Dara is not like that.
Before Ira answered, I got a message from mom saying:"Hey. Are you sleeping?". I am not in mood to talk to her now, so I will just ignore her message. Meanwhile, Ira replied with:"You did it with her again after you made up, right?". She is freaking annoying me with this question, so I answered honestly:"Yes, okay, you are right. I did it with her today but this doesn't mean we have sex every day as you assumed. She is not as desperate as you think she is. She loves me". I got a notification from Instagram and I wanted to check it but then, I got another reply from Ira saying:"No answer is still an answer, you know...". Wait, what? I am confused. I went back to the chat with her and I saw that I didn't send her that reply actually. What did I no? Oh, shit. I freaking sent this to my mother! How can I be so stupid?! I really wish that there was a way to delete that text from my mom's phone. Is there any point of telling her that it was not for her? Anyway, I replied to Ira with:"What the hell?! I freaking sent the reply ,which I wanted to send you, to mom...". Ira said:"Ahahahah good luck with that". This is not funny at all . Seriously... I said to Ira:"This is not funny...". However, Ira said:"Look, I want to tell you something. But please don't judge me.". What does she want now?...I bet she wants to say something bad about Dara again. Didn't she say enough already? I replied with:"Just say it, Ira". As she was typing, I went to check my Instagram notification. It was just a big ammount of likes from a user. Not interesting. Meh. Anyway, I finally got the reply from Ira  and I read it from my notification bar as I was kinda afraid of what she was going to say, so I didn't want her to see that I read it before I actually know what is is about. She said:"Well, I'm sorry for everything that I said about Dara. The truth is...I am jealous. And no, I am not jealous just because you spend much time with her. I am not so selfish to expect you to be friends only with me. I am jealous because you had sex with her. I know it sounds stupid but I...I was kinda hoping that I would be your first someday...I bet you are gonna laugh at me now but, it's just the truth.". Uhm, what?! What did she just say? She wanted that?...I thought she considered me just a friend. Does it mean she has feelings for me or what the hell did her message mean? I am so freaking confused. And kinda guilty on the other hand. I don't even know what to reply to her now. Anyway, I saw another notification: it was a message from mom. I am not even going to read it. I am so done. I turned off my phone and I put it back under my pillow. I can't think straight now to give a reply to any of them.