Worries

Katy's Pov

Done. We've bought the house and I'm terrified. I'm moving away from my best friends. I'm going to have a proper family. I'll still see the girls of course. I'd never be able to live without them. And Charlie (Aka Charlieissocoollike) is moving into the flat with Phil, so Phil isn't living on his own. I feel really bad for Phil. His girlfriend cheated on him with his best friend. I feel like he's been pushed aside. I'll go visit him now.

~1 hour later~

I arrive at Dan and Phil's flat. Dans out with PJ at the moment, so it'll be just me and Phil. I knock at the door and I hear someone rush to answer it. The door opens and a rough looking Phil appears at the door.

"Er hiya Phil! Ca- can I come in?" Phil nods and gestures for me to enter. I slowly walk in, and plonk down on the sofa. Phil sits down next to me.

"So, how are you feeling?" A tear drops down Phil's little nose.

"Phil? Do you need a hug?" He doesn't answer, he just wraps his arms around me and sobs. I hug him back, whispering in his ear.

"Hannah was a bitch. She used you. And I'm really sorry. But you've got us! Your best friends! Who needs her?" After a few minutes of sobbing, Phil sits up and smiles.

"Wow, I needed that." He wipes the tears away. "So do you want a drink?"

I smile. Phil's back.

PJ's Pov

I pace back and forward in front of Dan and Charlie.

"Guys. The wedding is in 3 months. I'm scared!"

Dan and Charlie exchange glances, and Charlie gets up.

"PJ. You're a strong guy. I'm sure a wedding isn't the scariest thing you've encountered!"

"It's just that I want everything to go perfect." As i say that, Charlotte, Diana and Katy burst into my apartment.

"PJ!" Charly grins and jumps on me. She kisses me and wraps her arms round my neck. Katy slowly walks up to Dan, her bump visibly getting larger. Dan smiles as they embrace each other. Dan kisses Katy on her forehead, and gently touches her stomach. Charlie slowly edges towards Diana.

"Em... Hi" Charlie smiles. Diana looks a bit uncomfortable. Charlie runs into the kitchen and gets two mugs out of the cupboard.

"Want a cup of tea?" He asks her, blushing. She grins and takes the mug. They walk into the kitchen. Dan holds Katy's hand and leads her into the hallway. They leave me and Charlotte alone. I take her hand and study the engagement ring id given her. She looks at me worriedly.

"PJ? What's wrong?"

"I-I'm just so nervous. What if it goes wrong?" Charly smiles at me.

"Even if it doesn't go as planned, at the end of it all I'll still be married to the man of my dreams." I smile and kiss her affectionately. I love her.