Never loved

Dans Pov

Me and Phil arrive at the party. I've got Katy a infinity ring, and a pair of diamond earrings. Also some malteasers!

"Dan! Phil!" Charlotte comes and gives us each a hug.

"Hey Charly! Where's Katy?" I ask her.

"She hasn't come out of the bathroom yet, Diana's getting her out now. I look at Diana pounding on the bathroom door yelling for Katy to come out. All of our mates are waiting to pounce on her as she comes out. Phil grins at me then runs to join them.

"Katy, your guests are starting to arrive!" Diana winks at the others. Slowly the door is unlocked and Katy steps out. She looks so beautiful.

"Happy Birthday Katy!" They yell. She looks surprised, then jumps up and down smiling,

"Guys you made it!"

"Well yeah we weren't going to miss our friends party!" Jack retorts sarcastically. Katy giggles, then goes to get a drink. I'm about to go and see her, but someone taps my shoulder. It's Hannah and Owain.

"Hey Dan!" She gives me a sickening sweet smile. She hugs me, and plants a small kiss on my cheek. I pull away, before she does anything else. Owain pushes past her, and holds his hand out for me to shake. I hesitantly take it, just for politeness. I then go and find PJ and we talk about the wedding.

"I can't believe this is actually happening! What if I mess up the vows? Or I loose the ring? Or-" but he's cut off. A loud crash sounds from the bedroom. The whole room turns silent. Hesitantly I walk slowly towards the room and reach for the doorknob, dreading what I would find inside. Oh my god.

""Katy, what the hell are you doing?" I yell.

Katy has pushed Hannah against the wall. Hannah's crying. Katy looks at me with her big blue eyes, but I've seen enough.

"I-i" she stutters. Hannah struggles out of Katy's grasp.

"She-she was trying to stop me from showing you this." She hands me her smashed up phone and on the screen is a picture of Owain and Katy kissing. I could tell it's recent.

"How? Why?" I manage to whisper.

"Dan, I can explain," Katy try's to speak but I cut her off.

"Don't bother! The picture explains it all. I though you loved me. I loved you!" I cry. I don't hesitate to hold back my tears.

"Dan I love you more than words can describe, please just listen-"

"No. I'm not listening to what you have to say." With that I reach for Hannah's hand and leads her out of the room, leaving Katy all alone. How could she do this to me, I love her. Well I loved her. Also Hannah must feel betrayed. One of her friends kissing her brother. Charlotte announces that the party is over, and that everyone should leave. Owain taps me on the shoulder and sighs.

"I'm sorry Dan. She just has feelings for me that she can't hide." And before I could punch his face in, he had dragged Hannah out of the flat door. I sit on the sofa, my head in my hands. How? Why? I thought she loved me. I hear the door to the apartment open and loud footsteps come from behind me. Phil marches up to Katy and shouts. I've never seen him this angry.

"How dare you! Hannah is my girlfriend and you hurt her. You filthy bag of scum." Katy says nothing. Her arms hanging lifelessly by her sides. Phil breathes out again and struts away, dragging me with him. In the lift, I hear a howl of despair from Katy. I desperately want to go back and hug her, kiss her, comfort her. But I have to be strong. I need to just walk out of her life. Forever.