last live: 38

《 Jung Ah》

I sat down on the seat by the glass walls inside the nearby cafe.

I took a sip of my drink as i admired every little detail in this cafe.

A smile crept onto my face.

The whole place was beautiful and had it's own flaws. Is it weird to be attracted to such things?

I then finished my drink and stood up from my seat, exiting the cafe that i hope will visit soon.

I was welcomed by the cold breeze of the air.

I walked around the city and stopped once i saw a familiar figure. Cross that, figures.

I got closer but i tried not to be noticed. That was when i could see the two clearly.

It was a couple. They were both hugging. I thought that it was sweet until i saw their faces.

It was... Eunwoo.

Yet the only thing i can express was... a smile.

Yes, he broke the promise. I guess he wasn't that patient. But i'm glad he's okay.

I sighed as i left the two. I was walking away hoping that i wouldn't cause trouble.

But it actually hurts. I guess waiting is nothing but pain.

But i was not furious seeing him with another girl. There was never even an us. So why get mad?

We were just friends. That's all.

We just had mutual feelings but was too late.

Yet for the first time. My heart didn't hurt when i saw him with someone else.

Because he's happy with her. You could see it clearly.

Plus, he deserves a girl like her.

She's prettier. And skinnier. And great.

Compare it to a girl like me.

I was glad that i won't have to suffer in getting my heart broken again.

And i'm not even bitter or salty about seeing those two together.

Because if he loves her. It's fine with me.

It's better than seeing him with someone he doesn't love.

I wished i had the courage to walk to him and tell him the words i forgot to tell him in the letter.

But i guess i couldn't find the time.

Cha Eunwoo.

You will always be the only person who can make my heart skip a beat.

And even if you don't love me anymore, you will always have a spot in my heart.

Because you were the first person i fell in love with.

And the person who would do everything, to make my heart beat all over again.

And if you think that this is not a happily ever after. Well you're wrong.

It is one. For me. Because the only thing that i have been wanting to accomplish my entire life is to Make Eunwoo happy.

And he is happy because of her. Because i finally let go.

If he's happy, then i'm happy.

"Congratulations... Cha Eunwoo"

♡ the end♡

Lololol holo readers. I would like to say, thanks for supporting my book till the end.

I know i know. Why aren't Jung ah and Eunwoo together?

Well, i wrote this story to say. That even if the girl didn't get the dude. There will always be happy endings even without getting the man she loves.

Happiness can be everywhere.

And i wrote this to prove, that a person who wasn't loved. Can be loved.

In the perfect moment.

It also proves that a broken person can heal and crack all over again. But it will only end up healing.

The process goes on.

If you suffer like Jung Ah, don't end everything by being friends with death or more clearly, suicide.

Because ending your life makes the pain hurt more. It won't remove it. It breaks it until nothing is left to break.

Remember, death is the end of life.

But, death is also the beginning of life either in heaven or hell.

It is not just years of sleeping in a dark cold place. Death has a meaning.

It gives you a meaning that the fighting is finally over.

So thank you for reading and finishing this book. I hope that it doesn't only entertain you but give a lesson.

Btw, i won't make a sequel to this story since i already like the ending.

But feel free to make one, just tag me (ehhehe😋😋) since i want to read it.

Annnyeeeoonnnggg!!!

Inspirations:
WonderfulPain153, Austin_Love_Cheshire,WonderfulPain153,alecxa-hachero,Galaxyheart24,ARMY_Tae-Tae,Ucompletedme143.

Thank you for being such great people. Wish you guys good in the future.