live 23

After a few days, i was finally released and school finally came... for me.

Jinyoung oppa decided to drive me to school since my condition isn't so well.

While driving, there was this silence between us, thank goodness it wasn't awkward.

I looked at the window and heard Jinyoung spoke

"Jung Ah, do you perhaps... know someone named... Yoongi?"

He questioned me while i answered him without hesitation.

"Yeah, i know yoongi... i'm friends with him. What's with the question?"

I questioned him too as he stopped once he saw a red light.

"Well, that yoongi actually donated blood..."

My eyes widened and i looked at him.

"Wait? Really?!"

I asked while he nodded and continued driving.

"I should thank him...."

I said while laying my back on the seat.

Soon, Jinyoung and i reached school and i got out of the car.

"Oppa, you don't have to pick me up later. I'll just take the bus"

I said while he nodded. I walked myself to the building and bumped into someone.

"Oh i'm Sorry- yoongi"

I fastly said once i saw Yoongi. He looked at me and gave me a smile.

"Hey Jung Ah" he said while walking away. Wihout knowing, i suddenly held onto his wrist.

He looked at me and gave me a puzzled look. I look down and back at him.

"... um... i would like to say... thank you" i said while giving him a smile.

"What is it again, couldn't hear you clearly" he jokingly said while i chuckled.

"I said thank you okay, without you i would've been dead right now"

I said while he looked at his watch.

"We should go to class'' he said before pulling me with him to our class.

"Yah! You're too fast!" I said while keeping up with his footsteps since he was running.

~~~~~~~~

Pants were heard as both of the two ran to their class.

Jung Ah playfully hit Yoongi's arm as Yoongi Chuckles with a bright smile.

"Yah, i almost tripped because of you'' jung ah said while walking towards her desk.

"Sorry, heheh" yoongi apologized before walking to his seat which is just infront of Jung Ah's.

Jung Ah looked at the view of the window beside her and remembered the scene that she wished she never saw.

She sighed and was too deep in thought to notice Someone waving their hands to her.

"Yah Jung Ah!" The boy said while jung Ah was still daydreaming.

He shook her a little bit and she finally snapped out.