live 36

Me and Eunwoo wasted our time exchanging glances and laughs at the amusement park.

It was actually fun riding the rides there since i only often go to an amusement park.

Eunwoo and Jung Ah decided to settle on the ferris wheel as their last ride in the amusement park.

They both sat on the seats that were there as everything was silent.

Once they reach 1/8 of the ride, Eunwoo spoke up.

"Jung Ah... i have to tell you something" he said while Jung Ah looked at him with a puzzled look.

"What is it?" She said, slightly worried by his serious expression drawn all over his face.

"I-i.... i'll be going to the states" he said as my brain was processing.

"My dad wants me to go to him since Won Soo noona is... ya know... not with us anymore"

He said while i felt like my whole world is broken.

"But i wanted to say something else" he stated while i looked at him , wanting an answer.

"I wanted to confess my feelings. The feelings that i should've told you."

"The feelings that made me realize that i was a fool"

"And the feelings... that made me head over heels for you... Jung Ah"

He said with a sincere tone and expression. But i could only stare at him.

"Eunwoo... at the first month of school... i had my eyes on this one guy. He treated me as if i was someone important to him. He made me feel special. He made me smile. He... he filled in the empty gap of my broken heart"

I said while he looked at me with a sadden expression.

"And that guy was you" i said with full honesty.

After saying that, i felt like my heart came back with every piece there.

He gave me a smile and raised his hand up with his pinky finger standing.

"Promise me. Promise me that you'll wait for me. And i promise, that i'll wait for you"

He said while i smiled and interwined my pinky finger with his.

"I Promise".

A few days later...

《 Cha Eunwoo 》

It was the day of the flight. All the astro members were there, exchanging goodbyes and farewells

Sadly, Jung Ah Couldn't make it. Yet she never told me the reason why.

But i was glad that i finally told her how i felt. How much regret i had.

But i was happy, happy that she felt the same. Yet i was also mad at myself.

I was mad at myself because through all those time with Darlene, i never even got to notice Jung Ah being there for me everyday.

I was grateful.

I was grateful to meet her. Someone selfless and caring.