live 27

"S-sanmi???"

I said while she gave me a menacing smile. She stood up and went to won Soo unnie.

"Hey unnie" she said while she hugged Won Soo.

"Oh yeah, Jung Ah this is Sanmi... my sister" she said as i nod nervously.

Suddenly, my phone rang so i excused myself and ran somewhere empty.

The call was from Jam so i quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I said while having a hint of concern in my voice.

"Jung Ah!!! Daisy was sent to the hospital!!!" She said while my eyes widened as i ran my way out of the mall totally forheting about those two.

Jam gave me the location of the hospital and i ran there as fast as i can.

Once i reached the hospital, i went to a counter and asked for what room Daisy is in.

One of the nurse told me the room and i quickly ran to the room.

I stopped at the door infront of me as i took a deep breath. I opened the door slowly and saw the view of...

"Daisy?!" I saw her, all wounded. She had stitches and had bruises all over her face and body.

Her pale skin had marks and cuts that were deep to the point some stitching was needed.

I looked at the person beside me which was Lisa And Jam...

"What happened?" I asked them while the looked down....

"She was crashed by... a car. And was pushed by -"

Before Lisa could finish, a unfamiliar voice of a girl was heard.

"The one and only... Darlene" i looked at the girl and she was with Moonbin.

"Moonbin" i said while looking at the girl beside him that had a cold expression on her face.

"Who are you???" I asked while she gave me a smirk.

"Can we both speak alone?" She asked while three of them left the room leaving me, her, and an unconcious Daisy in the room.

"Hello.... Jung Ah, i'd like to talk to you about Darlene" she said while i gave her a puzzled look.

"I'm sorry but i need to know who you are first" i said while she crossed her arms and nod.

"Hello lee Jung Ah... i am Demmie lox, The girl that you see lying there.... she's my sister"

She said with while staring at the lifeless figure of Daisy.

"what is it that you would want to say???" i said while she looked at me

"I'd like you to..." she said while stopping at the middle of her sentence...

"To.. what?"

"I'd like you to warn Eunwoo about.... Darlene"