live 25

"Hey loser, do you mind telling me why you were evesdropping?"

She said while i looked at her with fear in my eyes...

"U-uhm.... u-u-"

I tried speaking but it's no use, i can never speak up for myself... there's no point in helping myself.

Darlene slammed her hand against one of the lockers which startled me.

"So, first you slapped me then started eavesdropping? Why? is your life too boring so you mess with others?! Who do you think you are?!!"

"Yah!" I heard a manly voice say as Darlene turns her head only to see...

"M-moonbin, w-what are you doing h-here?" She questions him as he gave her a glare.

It was scary to see Moonbin act this way, he looked like he could kill with his glare.

He held onto Darlene's wrist super tight, to the point where her wrist's are turning red.

"Oww... o-oppa it hurts" she said while Moonbin wouldn't care less.

He still tightened the grip.

"Moonbin stop!" I said while he looked at me with a puzzled look..

Darlene ran away and soon he went to me.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" He questioned me as i chuckled.

"It's okay, she didn't do anything thanks to you!" I said while giving him a wide smile.

"Thanks oppa" i said while smiling... he rubbed his nape as he awkwardly smiled with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"It's no problem, okay. Just tell me when something's wrong, okay?" I nod and both of us walked to class together.

"Yah! Jung Ah! Where were you?! Do you know how tired both of us were trying to find you? And do you know how much i was worried about you getting lost! What if you were suddenly kidna-"

Jam said while i chuckled and interrupted her lecture about me being lost.

"It's okay unnie, i was just at school. It's not like i would just get kidnapped here, plus there cctv camera's here"

I said while Moonbin suddenly gasps and clicks his fingers.

Us three looked at him weirdly while he sheepishly smiled then walks to his chair.

"Weird" lisa said while shrugging it of.

"But he kinda looked cute though" jam said while Lisa Grinned.

"Oohh, Jam has a little crush!!!" Lisa said while clapping. I normally just smiled it off.

"No i don't plus, i have my eyes on this one guy" she said while smirking.