live 35

Days later...

Time has passed and i will have to go to school.

Yet i always wanted something to distract me from reality, and i guess it's school?

I walked in my class and i sat on my chair. Soon the teacher came in and began the lesson.

But...i noticed something suspicious.

Eunwoo was not here.

I simply shrugged as a simple voice interrupted the teachers lesson.

"Well well cha Eunwoo. What brings you here late?" She asked suspiciously as i looked at him.

"I woke up late" he said while scratching his nape in awkwardness.

"Oh excuses. Detention after classes" she coldly said as i scoffed loudly which caught the teachers attention.

"Who scoffed? Jung Ah?" She said with a pissed face, obviously.

I nod while she glared at me and crossed her arms.

"And what gives you Lee Jung Ah to disrespect such a person?"

She said while i chuckled at her statement.

"I actually thought you were the one disrespecting a person"

She gave me a confused look as i continued.

"Punishing someone who was already damaged and pained is such a sadistic act. Eunwoo's cousin who was like a sister to her died and you didn't even care."

I said while most of the students nod in agreement.

"I thought that you were a teacher. A good teacher would have known things that happened recently about their students and would do anything to help them... but i guess you're not a good teacher"

I said while everyone chuckled including The teacher.

"You. Detention. Now." She said while i simply shrugged and took my stuff leaving the classroom.

But little did i know, someone came along.

《 third persons view 》

The whole classroom was taken over by an awkward silence once Jung Ah left.

The teacher smirked in satisfaction and looked at the male student who was still standing near the door.

"What are you doing? Sit down" she said while muttering down "twerp"

Cha Eunwoo smiled and spoke.

"I'd rather go to detention than listen to such a butt-hurt teacher for one and a half hour."

He said while the teacher gasps in shock.

"So if you need me. I'll be in detention" he said while lastly giving a smile at the class before leaving .

Once closing the door, he walked towards the detention room with a feeling of proudness.

It was his first to do such a thing and it will definitely not be his last.

He opened the door of the detention room and a smile crept onto his face once he saw the person that he wanted to see.

"Jung Ah ~~~ "

《 Jung Ah 》

= Time skip =

School was finally over. Thankfully, the whole day was wasted on laughs and smiles.

I never knew having detention with Eunwoo was fun. I thought that i was going to die from awkwardness.

I left the building and felt a tug on my blazer as i turned my haid to see.

"Eunwoo yaahh~~" i said while he chuckled and spoke.

"You wanna hang out?"

And the only answer he could get was a yes.