live 26

"Me"

I said as i felt my phone vibrate from my pocket.

I got a text from Jinyoung saying that he can't make it since he has a meeting.

I sighed and sat down on the cold floor... i guess i'll go there alone.

But that was when i got a text from someone....

[ Lee Won Soo unnie ]

[ Won Soo ]
Jung ah, your brother told me
To take you to the doctor so i'll pick you up okay?

[ jung Ah ]
Okay unnie....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I waited for Won Soo unnie at the locker room and left when i got a test message from her saying that she's at the entrance.

I walked to the entrance and saw her. She was playing with her phone and as she once saw me, she gave me a sweet smile.

"Hop in'' she said while giving me a bright smile as i did so.

We both listened to some jams at the car while i stared at the window.

I looked around the car and saw a picture of Jinyoung and Won Soo unnie when they were kids.

I smiled at the picture and asked her a question.

"Unnie" i said while she looked at me and spoke.

"Yeah?" She smiled while looking at the mirrors.

"Do you have any feelings for Jinyoung oppa?" Once i asked that, she coughed and looked at me.

She gave me a smile and sighed.

"I... i guess... but i know who Jinyoung likes and that person is not me so.... i guess i'll just stay at the friendzone???"

She said with a sad expression as she stopped the car and we reached the hospital.

"But don't worry about me, i'm here to help you. It's okay if Jinyoung likes someone else for me atleast he's happy" she gave me a grin and raised her pinky finger up.

"Let's just keep this a secret, pinky promise?" she said while i nod and attach my pinky finger onto hers.

"Okay, let's go now" she lastly said while going out of the car. Both of us entered the building and straight to Sunbae's office.

"Hello my favorite patient, what's wrong?" Sunbae asked with a grin while he noticed Won Soo...

"You must be Won Soo, Jinyoung has been talking about you lately" he said while Won Soo nodded and shook his hand.

"Yeah, so what is Jung Ah's critical condition?" She asked like what a mother would say as Jin looked at his clipboard.

"Well... we need to run down a few tests on her before we get the result so please follow me"

After a few tests, we proceeded back to Jin Sunbae's office while he continues looking at his clipboard.

"Jung Ah....." he said in a sorrowful way. I looked at him and hummed a hm? While he looked at me sadly.

"Have you been feeling your heart ache or have you felt you heart suddenly stop beating? Has that happened to you?" He asked while both of them look at me.

I looked down making my hair cover my face as i weakly nodded.

"What's wrong doc??" Won Soo said while Sunbae sighed.

"Let's not talk here, Jung Ah stay here" he said while assisting Won Soo out of the room.

I sighed and felt a lump on my throat as i felt my eyes heavy from tears.

Without noticing, i felt my warm tears fall onto my cheeks as i cupped my cheeks using my hands.

Soon they went back in and Sunbae looked at me....

"Jung Ah" i looked at him with a puzzled look as i was shocked to hear his statement.

"You need to undergo through... a... surgery" he said while looking down as i looked like a souless person.

I felt a frown crawl through my face as he gave me the medicines that i needed as i and Unnie left the hospital.

Through the whole ride, i stayed quiet and just stared at the view outside the window....

I was afraid... i was scared about the surgery.... i didn't know what happened to my heart to make me reach this point.

Maybe my heart really is broken...

But what scared me most was his last statement at the office

" th problem is....we don't know if.... the surgery will... succeed" his words reflected through my mind as the car suddenly stops.

I looked through the window and saw... the mall???

I looked at Won Soo unnie with a confused expression on my face as she gave me a grin.

"What is it unnie?" I questioned as she stretches and looks at me.

"Come on, don't be sad... i just heard that your homecoming is near so let's why not... have some girl-to-girl time?" She asked while i looked down.

"But... i don't think that i'll go to homecoming though, i never go there since... i guess it's boring"

I said while i felt a hand on my dhoulder.

"It's okay if you don't want to come. I'll just drop you back hom-" before she could finish her sentence i cut her off.

"-but! I... i would like to go... i want to try and experience it" i said while a wide smile was on her face.

"Okay let's go!!! The others are waiting" others? Waiting who might that be???"

We both walked in the mall right towards the cafe. We stopped at a table and i looked at who it was...

"S-sanmi?" I said while she gave me a menacing smirk.

~~~~~~~~~
Yoyoyoyo i was bored so i decided to make a chapter.

Ehehehehehehehhehee