live 21

I walked on the cold road with tears falling from my face.

I shivered with the fact that i already wore two jackets. I didn't regret leaving the place, i wanted to be free. I brought my bag with the things i needed.

I wanna stay for the night somewhere peaceful, somewhere where i can be alone. I put my phone on silent since i've been getting multiple texts and calls from Jinyoung and the others...

I was walking on a empty sidewalk and saw cars passing by. I went to a cab and told them my destination.

"Seoul train station please"

The driver nodded and drove me to the location. I bought tickets for a ride to Busan and waited for the bus to arrive.

While waiting, i placed my earbuds in my ears and blasted my ears with some music. And as i look at my surroundings, i felt a heavy breeze flow letting my hair move sideways.

I saw the lights of the train and soon the doors opened. It was about 8 pm and there was only less people, i sat on an empty chair and waited for the train to stop.

Once i reached my destination, i left the station and took a bus to head to my families clubhouse.

It's basically another house but we only stay there when we visited Busan. Once the bus reached my destination, i walked to the house and took out my keys.

Successfully opening the door, i went inside and closed the door. I ran upstairs towards my bedroom and threw myself on the bed.

I sighed and felt tears fall from my eyes uncontrollably.

Why do i have to feel this?

Why am i so unliked?

I sat up and took a shower and continued doing my night routine. Since tomorrow is the weekend, i will stay here for the whole weekend and go back.

~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile
~~~~~~~~~

"I've been calling everyone from our neighborhood if they've seen her but they didn't"

Said Jennie as Jaemin nodded.

"Oh Jung Ah.... where could you be?"

Said Jinyoung with a worried expression as he covered his face with his palms.

"This is all because of you three! If you only you guys would shut up!!!"

Said Jinyoung while the others stared at him. He left the house and shocked everyone.

He walked to the park and wondered where Jung Ah might be, and that was the moment when he thought of a place.

"I just hope you're here"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jung Ah)

I woke up from my bed and got ready. I wore some casual clothes and brought my bag.