live 33

"Get your hands off of me!!"

Darlene said while the two police officers ignored her and continued taking her towards the car.

Jinyoung looked at Won Soo being taken towards the ambulance as he was heartbroken to see her in this condition.

Eunwoo had a pissed face once he saw Darlene standing there with he two cops.

She was hand-cuffed and was standing beside the car with cops surrounding her.

"I will come back" she said while
Someone surprisingly slapped her on the face.

Very very.... hard.

But what was shocking was that Jung Ah was the person. She had tears gathering in her eyes.

Jung ah was not pissed. She wanted vengeance, she wanted to make Darlene feel the pain that she made Won Soo feel.

But knowing what Jinyoung and Won Soo's parents will do... she only felt pitty.

She sighed and walked away from the murderer as she sat down on one of the benches.

She covered her face as she didn't want anyone to see her crying. Finally, tears sprang from her eyes.

What she didn't notice was that someone sat beside her and who knew that it was the one and only

"Cha Eunwoo" jung Ah said while Eunwoo noticed her puffy eyes.

"Jinyoung already went to the hospital to check on Won Soo" he said while comforting me.

I saw tears fall from his eyes as he started wiping them away.

"We should go to the hospital"

Jung Ah said as they both walked themselves towards the hospital.

Once they reached the place, they boh saw Jinyoung looking at the ground.

With tears falling out from his eyes.

He then saw us and stood up, he walked towards us and handed us a paper.

[ Lee Won Soo ]

Date of death : december 11

Time of death : 4 : 53 pm

[The reason of death]

Had multiple wounds from the arms and the torso.

Lost a lot of blood and found a deep cut from her pulse. Sadly, it was too late for this patient.

Once Eunwoo read what was imprinted onto the piece of paper.

He felt as if his whole entire world has collapsed. He then couldn't stop the tears from falling uncontrollably.

Won Soo was a great cousin. He felt as if she was her sister, not her cousin.

But knowing that the person he dated and trusted did this, he wanted revenge.

He had a very good plan to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi. I'm emo. Okay. Bye.