"Hey Lyle," Dominic said in a seductive voice as he planted himself beside my locker.

I simply closed it back up and walked away. He scoffed, chasing after me. "What, no hello? Not even a glare or nothing?"

I sent a stern glare his way prompting him to grin. I picked up my pace where he continued following me, eventually pulling me to the side.

"Move." I commanded.

"No. Not until you tell me what's up."

"Life." I announced, throwing my hands in the air.

He wasn't convinced by my jazz hands and got closer. "Is it your brother again?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "It's you."

"Me?"

"Yep." I revealed before walking away, seemingly in the clear. A few minutes later, he was back again.

"Alright, say I am the problem. What does that have to do with you?"

"Lots of things." My eyes shifted between Logan and his cronies, the mean girls without their queen, and Elise coming out of the bathroom with droopy, fatigued eyes along with her frizzy hair. She had that zombie schtick going on. I would've gone over to help except Kim had beat me to it. So many possibilities to escape this conversation and yet I was still here.

We kept walking until Dominic stood right in front of me. "Like?"

"Feelings." I bluntly told him. "Do you know how I feel about you?"

"A little."

"Well it's kind of tearing me apart inside." I nodded quickly, then walked past him. He waited another two minutes where I had almost broke free. Almost.

"Is this about Homecoming?" He continued to pry.

"Not just that." I began to explain. "It's been like this since we met."

"I see how it is." Dominic nodded understandingly.

"Yeah." I gently sighed, looking down at the tile floor. While the tension was boiling between us, I felt we were moving the right direction. Then Dominic had to open his big, fat mouth.

"I totally get it man. You're still salty because I made you jealous–"

"Really?" My voice went shrill as I pulled him aside to the nearest unoccupied classroom. During that time, someone was drawing on the whiteboard before glancing over at us.

"You boys need anything?"

Oh boy, I closed my eyes while Dominic scoffed. Before us stood the most lovely, sophisticated, charming teacher to graze the earth: Mr. Killian Trevoche.

When I opened my eyes, he came by in his black, leather vest, slick pants, and dashing Irish accent. He gave us a warm smile, then extended his arm out. "I don't believe we've met before."

"Nope." Dominic graciously shook his hand if not checking him out in the process. "I'm Dominic Romano."

"Killian Trevoche." He introduced himself.