16| "I Need Someone Right Now."

Johnny

"Johnny, I–"

It took every ounce of my willpower not to snap that fucker's neck right then and there. Instead, I closed my eyes and pointed. "Out."

"No, we don't have to do this–"

"I said get out!" I yelled.

Once my voice raised loud enough to tremble against my throat, Logan scrambled out of the bed and bolted out. Meanwhile, I stared at Taylor who held onto the covers. Her face was red and I turned away, still disgusted by what they did. What he did with her when I specifically asked him not to screw her. Actually, he made a promise. Did he forget or something? I mean, wow!

My blood boiled as I stormed out the room and slammed the door. Once I found that bastard again, I took him to my room and was ready to throw down.

"What in the actual... fuck?" I began, raising my voice intentionally high for the last word.

"Okay, you got me." Logan admitted. "B-but it's not like I did this on purpose. I wasn't trying to fuck with you, man. It just happened."

"She's my cousin."

"So?" Logan scoffed. "You're not her dad."

"You really wanna go there right now?" I asked him. "It doesn't matter if I'm not her dad. She's still family and you couldn't help but stick your dick inside her."

"But she wanted it. She wanted me."

"She's still fifteen, you moron." I smacked him right upside the head. "You're an adult."

"I know. I mean sure, the age thing is a problem except you don't seem to get it."

"There are laws, man. Laws."

"What I did wasn't rape. You have to understand that."

Fucking hell, I face-palmed so hard at the fact he was trying to justify this bullshit. Not to mention, that wasn't even what made me so pissed off. Once I found it in me to respond, I told him. "It doesn't matter whether I understand or not, you made a promise then broke it."

"Well it's not a promise if we've been together–"

"Wait, what?" I asked with one eye closed and my voice shifted too fast, there was a crack.

Logan nodded and confirmed the horrible truth. "Yeah. We've been doing it since she was still fourteen."

"Wow." I shook my head and broke out into this... burst of stunted laughter. "You're fucking unbelievable, man."

"Hey, at least I'm not treating her like an object."

"Excuse me?" My ears perked up as he said those words.

"You go on and on about how she's the sister you never had when at best, you act like she's your prized trophy." Logan boasted as he stood tall. "At least I made her feel like a real woman. At least I'm giving her exactly what she wants. Unlike you, I'm being the guy she–"

"Oh get over yourself already!" I snapped as my patience ran out. I couldn't take it anymore. I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing, my arms were out and thrust against Logan, shoving him hard into the wall. "God, you're such a prick. Actually, no. You my friend...are a terrible person, shitty friend, and an even shittier quarterback."