America x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Request by @pockyhobi
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Tbh the only characters I'm good @ writing are the Nordic characters

It was a quite sunny day and the young adult couple were walking in a local park. They were walking in the shadows, caused by the leafy trees, and along the dirt path.

The two didn't speak too much, which was quite odd as usually the two had so much to say to each other. They would speak about work, exciting events, food, and really anything that was on their minds.

The only real noises were in the background. Sounds of the light, Summer breeze and a few kids laughing. The trees occasionally made a loud noise, but that did not disturb anyone.

Soon enough, the pair arrived at the dead end of the path. At it, there was a bench and behind the bench was just a thick, insect filled forest. In the bright sunlight, it didn't look nearly as scary as it did during the dark, winter months.

Alfred and (Y/N) sat down, right beside each other, onto the bench. Alfred broadened his already huge grin. He sat up quickly, as he leaned onto the bench at first.

"Hey," he began, with his usual loud voice.

He groped his pocket, searching for something in it. At last, he took out a small, blue box. He opened it slowly, which revealed a classic proposal ring.

"Oh, my fucking God, are you—" Exclaimed (Y/N).

"Marry me, I guess?" He said so casually with a shrug. Of course, (Y/N) knew he actually deeply cared about her response and reaction.

"Definitely."