America x Bullied!Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Bullying
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Ha lmao such a cringey ass title, but meh, I'm bad at them. I'm also not that experienced with the hitman jones and assassin Kirkland aus so Ye sorry

This is for @DakotaBear1

She couldn't believe nor would she ever. The words spoken by the two policemen would never properly reach her.

"Your parents have been found dead, we suspect it was due to the famous 'Assassin Kirkland'"

As soon as the sentence was said, she fell to the floor and began to break down. Many tears stained the carpet floor. She didn't feel any shame or embarrassment from crying in front of those two men, she dismissed their existence as she sobbed.

She only shared this information with one person, the only person left that she cared for.

Two weeks had passed from the major and tragic event. Although no one, apart from her boyfriend, knew about what happened, it seemed as if the bullying she received had gotten worse.

"Bitch,
weirdo,
freak,
ugly,"

The words had a bigger effect on them, each time they were said. It was horrible, honestly. There was no physical bullying but who said words could not break your mind like sticks and stones breaking your bones?

(Y/N) walked slowly, her head drooping and her eyesight sticking to the floor. She sniffled quietly, trying not to cry.

Something, or most probably someone, bumped into her shoulder and the female tripped. She slipped onto the cold floor, hurting her knees and hands. She looked up to see the person who tripped her snickering.

Small tears began to form, trying to escape their prison. One was lucky and fell onto her cheek. Then another one. And then another. She made an attempt at standing up but fell back onto the floor.

She couldn't of felt any worse.

"Shut up, y'all." Said a loud, booming voice. "Why the actual hell do you guys make fun of (Y/N)? Give me five good reasons. She's smart, she's pretty, she's funny, she's gone through a lot, are those excuses for bullying?!" (Y/N) finally realised that it was her beloved American boyfriend, Alfred.

There was a disturbing silence. No one dared to speak.

Alfred helped (Y/N) up and pecked her cheek. "You all are stupid for not realising this perfection." And then in a quiet voice, he whispered to the female "I'm sorry for not noticing this abuse you receive earlier...". (Y/N) shook her head and mumbled in an equally as quiet voice "You don't have any classes with me, of course you wouldn't see any of this, it's okay."

Alfred sighed and raised his voice again "If any of you carry on with this, then be prepared to deal with me."

I feel bad for making the MC seem so weak :/