Norway x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Butter Cat
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

Idk I kinda thought of this when I was feeding my cat some butter because yes, cats eat butter. Sorry for it being so short ;;

Lukas sighed deeply and walked to the fridge. His girlfriend's cat was twirling around his feet, expectantly looking at him. Lukas sighed again. He gave him a quick stroke and got out some butter. He swiftly closed the fridge and took a teaspoon out of a cupboard.

Meow.

"Hm?" Lukas furrowed his brows and looked down at the cat.

Meow.

Lukas crouched down, holding the butter and spoon in his left hand. The cat meowed again and nuzzled into the hand that was full. Lukas sat down on the cold floor and opened the tub.

"You like butter, Loki?"

The cat's purrs became louder in response. Lukas looked back and forth between Loki and the butter. It took a good few moments before he dug the spoon into the smooth butter and held it out in front of the cat. Loki sniffed it and then happily licked it and ate it off.

"We have more in common than I thought, heh?"

Meow.

And at that moment the door swung open. (Y/N) entered the room. She momentarily froze once she saw Lukas and Loki on the floor.

"...You finally warmed up to my cat, eh?" She grinned.

Lukas gave a small smile "He likes butter."

~~~~Extended Ending~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~

"Wow, Lukas, you only like him because he likes butter?"

"Well, yeah,"

"You got to be kidding me."

"I'm not kidding you."