Male!Belguim x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Chocolate kisses
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

"Hey! Hey, (Y/N) let's go out together! I'll be at your house in ten minutes!" Shouted (Y/N)'S Belgian boyfriend through the phone.

(Y/N) sighed sleepily. She dearly loved him but sometimes he would get a little overexcited in the weekend mornings. She rolled off the bed, yes rolled off, and quickly walked off to the bathroom.

The day was quite sunny, only a few clouds dotted hear and there. So (Y/N) decided to wear a simple, baby blue dress. Her soft hair was left down and her face free from any makeup.

She heard Beau knocking on her door. She zoomed down the stairs, nearly tripping over, and opened the door. (Y/N) cut him off before he could say anything.

"Let me have breakfast first, before we go."

"No! You'll be completely full after the day has ended. Trust me. You'll love it!"

"Your sister is going to scold you again if you spend too much money."

The brunette just ignored her. He grabbed her delicate hand and ran off to the train station. Beau had to drag (Y/N) most of the way, since she wasn't the most athletically gifted.

-----

"Open your eyes now!"

(Y/N) proceeded to follow the order and opened her eyes. As soon as she saw what was in front of her, her eyes slightly twinkled. In front of them was a chocolatier workshop.

"I knew you'll love it, (Y/N)! I know the owner of the place, he let me use it for the day."

(Y/N) hugged Beau tightly and kissed his cheek quickly. This time (Y/N) dragged him to the door, her wide smile did not falter.

The inside had a vintage and classical feel. The floor was wooden and the counter had a similar wood. There was a small, single lightbulb that illuminated the room. Near the windows there were displays of a variety of delicious chocolate. The walls were not visible as they were full of bookshelves. They were full of books in different languages.

"Hello, grandad! How are you?"

"I'm good as always Beau. Is this your girlfriend you've been talking about?"

Grandad? So this is what Beau meant when he said he knew the owner.

"Yes! This is her grandad! She loves chocolate just like me."

The old man just laughed and stood up from his stool.

"The room is all yours!"

-----

The next few hours were full of chocolate fun. (Y/N) and Beau made a whole collection of different chocolate. White chocolate tulips, dark chocolate hearts, orange chocolate suns, you name it!

"This is so fun! Thank you, Beau." (Y/N) randomly said and kissed his nose.

"It's no problem! I knew you'll love it. Oh! Look over here!"

(Y/N) turned to see what Beau was talking about while holding a piece of white chocolate in her mouth.

Beau sweetly kissed her and took a bite of the chocolate. A small childish smirk plastered on his face.

"That was mine Beau!" She whined equally as childish.

She lightly punched his shoulder and scrunched her face up.