Denmark x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Viking puppy
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

Sorry for not updating;;; My mind went blank and couldn't think of anything till now;;; Sorry for having another Denmark x reader

"Matthais, there is no way in hell I'm wearing
that!" The girl shouted while looking at her, maybe in his past life a dog, boyfriend.

"Aww, come on (Y/N)!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"N o spells no!"

"(Nicknameeee)!"

You must be wondering right now, right? It was nearly Halloween and a couple wanted to buy some Halloween costumes. (Y/N) and Matthais. They were looking through different outfits and occasionally making silly jokes and faces. That is until Matthais showed his girlfriend a certain outfit. A viking costume. A 'Sexy female Viking suit' as Matthais called it, that name was quite appropriate. It showed way too much of the body and (Y/N) would never agree to wearing something like that.

"Why do you want me to wear that anyway?"

Matthais just playfully smirked.

"Matthais...?"

He started to walk up to (Y/N) slowly.

"What are you doing...?"

He was inches before her face.

"M-Matthais?" The female had a very vibrant red hue on her face and was tripping over hers words.

"As..."

...

"I WANT US TO HAVE MATCHING COSTUMES!" he practically screamed and hugged (Y/N) tightly.

(Y/N)'S face was visibly shocked. Her eyes were widened and her her jaw slightly left agape. She breathed in a couple of times and hugged him back.

"You're such a puppy, great king of Scandinavia!"

"Can I be your puppy then, great queen of Scandinavia?!"