How you meet 「Nordics」

Nordics

Norway
Lukas sighed quietly as he sat on a bench. He had been, for the past half an hour, walking. Walking through a forest nearby his house. He knew this woods really well, ever since he was a child, he'd be found wandering in it.

The chilly breeze softly blew and the rustle of the green leaves could be heard. A soft pattering began, a sign of rain. Lukas sighed again but remained still. A bit of rain wasn't going to bother him.

But the next thing that happened was.

Loud crunches of branch and wood was audible. A young woman came into the eyesight of Lukas. When she noticed him, her eyes widened, just like Lukas'. It seems as if both of them weren't expecting another human in such place.

After the brief shock, the female sat beside the Norwegian and held her small hand out "...Hello, my name is (Y/N)." and with that their friendship began to bloom.

Iceland
The Icelandic male huffed as he walked into the library. He had to start some necessary revision for school and exams. Sure, he enjoyed reading, but when it came to schoolwork, not so much...

He sat down at one of the chairs by a computer, next to a girl around his age. He cringed when he realised that out of her headphones was coming out a loud muffled sound. He took out the items he needed and gently tapped her shoulder. The female turned round and took off the headphones, furrowing her brows.

"What is it?"

Emil sighed "You're music is too loud. I need to do work."

She blushed and quickly nodded, turning down the sound of her music. She quietly mumbled an apology and returned to listening the now quieter music.

Finland
A ring of a bell notified (Y/N that someone entered her bakery. She turned round and greeted the person at the till.

"Hello! And welcome to (Your Bakery's Name), what would you like?"

The girl smiled and noticed who the customer was. A young man, maybe a couple of years older than her, with blonde hair.

"Oh, hello! You have a lovely bakery, you know, what do you recommend me the most?" He asked sweetly, looking at all the delicious options available.   

(Y/N) laughed and said a thanks "Thank you and well, depends on your taste but I recommend the Tiramisu the most, probably." The man nodded happily "Yes, then I'll have that."

She carefully took a piece and wrapped it, handing it to the male. She told him the price and he payed quickly.

"Once again, you have a really lovely bakery!"

Denmark
Matthias walked down a streets by the sea. He took in a deep breath, taking in the salty air. Oh, how he loved the sea. It was so beautiful and calming.

He sighed happily and slowly drew to a stop. He had noticed a young woman, with the beauty that could compare to the sea's, painting. She was painting the environment and, with ever stroke of the brush, she looked towards the vast, blue water.

Matthias whistled a complimenting tune and walked up to the fine lady.

"Wow, your painting is just like your beauty, absolutely amazing."

Sweden
Berwald was tapping away on his laptop in a café, finishing off his work. Beside him was a plate with a half-eaten cinnamon roll and a mug of hot chocolate. The café was quite loud and busy at the moment, but that did not distract Berwald as he was too focused.

"Hello?" A young voice in front of him said, Ber raised his head to look at the source of it. It was a female with (Hair length) (Hair colour) hair. She looked a bit anxious and held a plate and a cup. "Hm? Ja?" Ber asked, straightening his back "Can I sit here, please, all the other seats are taken?" She asked, looking down. Ber furrowed his brows and nodded "Ja, of course."

In all honestly, she looked pretty adorable to him and he couldn't stop glancing over at her every once in a while.