Prussia x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Arcades and tickets
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

(Y/N)'S best friend was Gilbert. They claimed to be the 'awesome duo'. They both boasted about their awesomeness on a daily basis. They understood each other completely. Their personalities were similar. They just acted that way because sometimes they feel alone.

It was a Saturday and the two friends were at an arcade. Colourful carpet flooring, loud obnoxious music and rows of games. They both brought money to waste here.

"Hey (Y/N)! How about we make a bet?" Gilbert randomly asked with a smirk tugging on his lips.

"Sure! But whatever it is I'll totally beat you!" (Y/N) responded.

"Whoever wins the most tickets gets the other person to do anything." The albino explained.

The girl nodded and darted into the 'never-ending' rows.

-----

Soon enough they met back up to count the tickets at the ticket machine. Both of them were sweating because of the heat and crowd of people.

"You shall never beat the awesome Gilbert!" Shouted Gilbert, talking about himself in 3rd person.

He then did his signature laugh and (Y/N) giggled.

The ticket machine counted her tickets: '567'

Then Gilbert inserted his tickets and the final amount popped up: '572'

"Seriously? So close! You cheated! I don't know how but you did!" (Y/N) wined as if she was a kid.

"So I want you to go out on a date with me!" Gilbert responded with a proud smile.

It took (Y/N) a moment to realise what Gilbert said. She gasped and look at him with an 'are-you-serious' face. Gilbert just smirked and nodded. He was serious.

"I like you too!" (Y/N) spoke up and immediately covered her mouth.

Gilbert burst out laughing and hugged the flustered girl.