Norway x Reader

─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────
Forever and ever
─────𐬹◦✩◦𐬹─────

To him she was everything he ever wanted. Love and happiness. She was his world and he felt so lucky to have her. He felt that he didn't deserve her. She was his girlfriend for now 2 years and he finally decided to give her the rest of his life.

Lukas slipped out of their shared bed and went downstairs. He had planned everything out but first he needed his coffee. He kept on replaying the plan in his mind; (Y/N) had awoken and now was behind the blonde man.

"Lukas,"

He cocked his head slightly and saw an innocent and sleepy face smiling widely at him. She was wearing soft, pink pyjamas and her hair was in a ponytail. He nodded and let her carry on.

"Good morning!" She said happily.

"Good morning! Do you want anything?" Lukas asked, tilting his head slightly.

The shorter female just pointed to his mug and hopped over to the coffee machine.

-----

Lukas convinced (Y/N) to go to the park, the park where they first met. It was a sunny day; there was only a small breeze. Their fingers were interlocked and a comfortable silence was in between them.

"Can we go to the playground?" (Y/N) asked, her childish personality coming out.

Lukas loved this about her; she was so uncorrupted and pure. Lukas nodded and she ran pulling Lukas along. They sat down on the swings and enjoyed each other's presence.

-----

It was now dark, the sky was an ocean of stars. The two were in a gazebo. Fairy lights were set up and there was a small picnic basket. The two were sitting down; (Y/N) was humming a familiar tune.

Lukas took a deep breath.

"(Y/N). I need to ask you something," Lukas said with uncertainty.

(Y/N) looked at him -her smile did not falter- and nodded slightly.

Lukas got up onto his knee.

"I love you... more than anything in my life. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. To be there for you when you scared and sad. (Y/N)... Vil du gifte deg med meg?[1]" He said; he cursed for slipping back into his native tongue.

He got out a small, black box and opened it. Inside there was a silver ring; it had a small gem in it and writing:

'Forever and ever'

(Y/N) was crying tears of joy, she loved Lukas with all her heart. She was waiting for this moment and it had finally happened. She shouted out with all her might.

"Yes! A million times yes! Lukas, I love you! Of course I'll marry you!"

At that moment, the man had a smile. A long, happy smile. Not the quick flashes of a smile he gave to her before. The smile was the smile he gave her when she had confessed to him.

~~~~Extended Ending~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~

Once Lukas got home he got a text from a certain Dane.

'Did you propose yet? If ya did then go get some! ;)'

Lukas was now planning a way to kill the Dane without anyone noticing.

-----
[1] 'Will you marry me?' In Norwegian