016-Leaving

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you

"I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. I'm a demon meanwhile you're human. Baby we're different "

***

"See she don't want you your life after know who are you" Death smirk, full of evil.

Taehyung just looking down, feeling upset with those words that out from Death's mouth.

He trust you, a lot. He know you will not leaving him although he's the grim reaper.

"But I know she will not leaving me! I know she loves me" he protests.

"Are the words I hate you show that she love you? Are the words go away show that she need you?" She raise up her eyebrow.

Taehyung always feeling bad whenever around Death , cause she's the person who make people feel bad about their self.

"But Death, sometimes we don't , it's true what she said or mean"

"Enough! I give you two choice, leave her and do your works like always or stay with her and disappear from this universe"

Taehyung shock with those choice, without anything coming from Taehyung's mouth, Death use her power to teleport Taehyung to the world.

"Go" the last word from her.

"Death, you can't do this to me! Death!" Taehyung shout but the demon that given name Death, don't even care how much Taehyung dying in love.

What's she cares is about the rules between demon and human.

She has feel much pain before, and that's why she hate the word love.

***

"Are you crazy?!" Jungkook mess his own hair.

"I have no choice, I don't want to see she being hurt and this is my true decision. I'm going to meet her" Taehyung rush outside, and calling you.

Jungkook's face still puzzled, didn't know what's going on with Taehyung.

He don't even know what to do. He don't want to lose his friend.

"How can he be this stupid? Argh!" Jungkook throw away those pillows that place on the couch.

Stress enough with this situation. He got no choice, he choose to stop Taehyung.

He quickly grabs his phone and call Taehyung but had rejected by him. He shake his head and search for your number.

And thanks god you pick his call.

"Hello?"

"Hwamin, okay listen to me. Please ask Taehyung thinking first before make a decision" with out saying hello back, Jungkook let out those words that he want to tell.

"Wh-what? I don't understand"

"Just said it! I will arrive at you guys soon"

Then he end the call, leaving you puzzled with him.

"Who?" Taehyung ask you once the car stop.

"Jungkook" you said simple and he sigh heavily.

"Shall we go out?"

You peep outside before when out from his car and slowly nods.

You don't get it why he want to meet at this lake that doesn't have any people at all.

Sometimes you felt that he's scary and sometimes you felt something bad will happen.

Once you guys facing the lake you manage to ask him why.

He suddenly hold both of your hand tightly and tears start to rolling down his cheek. You shock and ask again.

"What's wrong?" You wipe his tear and hold his cheek.

"Hwa-Hwamin, I'm sorry"

"No no it's fine, I'm supposed to apologise"

"I-I want a hug" he said rubbing his eyes that full with tears.

You like to admit that he's cute. You open you arm wide and he immediately crash into you and wraps his arm around you waist.

His chin is resting on your head cause you're shorter than him of course.

He cry in that hug, very hard.

"What's wrong with you, mind to tell me your problem"

"I- love you and I really mean it. I'm sorry if I not perfect enough for you or just make you feeling hurt. In this world losing you are my weakness."

Without any words coming out from your mouth he continue talking.

"Although the sky will falling down, I would to be with you. To stay by your side. Cause you're my everything"

He said and you could feel the vibration of his voice on your head. You face planted right into his chest. You blushing so hard.

But than you can saw his body become slowly faded. You shock.

"Tae-Taehyung, your body" you said, stuttering.

Taehyung break the hug and look at his hand. He smile bitterly while his tears still rolling down his check.

"Baby promise me you will never forget me" he stares at you and walk slowly nearer the lake.

"Tae, please don't leave me"

Your eyes start to fill up with tears. Before his body become fully faded and disappear, he turn back and said.

"Till we meet again my love"

The last words from him and he disappear from you sigh.

You don't have any words to describe how regret you feel and how sad you right now.

The one who cheer you up when you have a problem and the one who be with you no matter what happen has disappear right infornt of you.

Jungkook arrive and he standing beside you.

"Where's Taehyung?" He ask while catching his breath.

"H-he gone" you said and automatically hug Jungkook.

Jungkook's shirt become wet cause of your tears. Today he didn't saying much, didn't warn you don't cry.

You felt dump for making him felt hurt once.

And now there's no use to feel regret.

To be continued

He choose to stay and he disappear. What's next?

You will know soon, thanks for reading and stay tuned for the ending!❤️🐯