003-Lost Soul

Once you arrive at home, you quickly get inside your room and lock the door.

If 'he' try to find me, what I am gonna do?

You keep hoping that the ghost that you just see like a couple minutes ago didn't follow you home.

As long as I'm at home, I will save. I hope so...

You decide to take a shower and get change.

After wash up, you want to finish your homework while listening to the music. So you go search for your earphones.

But unlucky you didn't found it.

"Where did I put my earphones?" You talk to yourself.

You search it around your bedroom, under the bed, in the toilet, on the table, but you can't find it.

Once you take a glance towards your wardrobe, you smirk.

"I know you in there!" You run towards your wardrobe and start to search for it.

About 3 minutes searching, you still didn't found it.

"Haihh.. where have you been?!" You mess up your hair with both of your hand.

"Are you searching for this?" Someone gave you your earphones from behind.

You peep to your left side without turn your head.

"Yes, there you are. Thank—" your words cut off when you realise there's someone in your room.

Wh-who is that person? You start to think.

"Why you froze? Come talk to me"

You slowly turn your body to see who is he. Your eyes become bigger when you saw 'he' that ghost.

You almost want to poop your eyes out. "Stay away from me!" You shout.

And start to throw everything towards that ghost. He just standing there with his poker face.

Waiting for you to stop throwing things. When you didn't have anything to throw, you stop.

Hoping he will go.

"Done?" He asked.

But you didn't reply.

"You know how stupid you throwing things to me whereas you know I'm ghost"

You have to admit it, you get dumb. How much you throw things towards him, it didn't effect anything.

"Wh-what you want?" You brave yourself to face him.

"Nothing just want to be friend" he lay down on your bed.

"Who are you?"

"Who am I? Ghost" he said while smirking towards you

"Your name idiot"

"Hahaha just kidding, my name is Park Jimin" he smile sweetly towards you.

How can 'a ghost' be this charming. I thought they're ugly with blood on his body and face. Like in the horror movie you thought to yourself.

At the same time you didn't realise that you're staring at him.

"Fall in love with my face huh?" He raised up his eyebrow.

You come to the reality world once you heard that question out from Jimin mouth.

"Wh-what? Ofc nope. Btw what you want from me" you asked him again with your serious face.

He sigh "seem like you can saw me, I would like to ask some help. When I alive I didn't finish one work that very important to my mom. So can you help me? I just want to live peacefully in heaven"

He begging you.

It's too difficult to you, you're the only one who can see a ghost.

What would you have to do for asking some people help to make it easy. If you told the world and again they will said you're crazy.

But now you didn't care much what people gonna said to you. You just mind your own business.

"Sure what's it?"

"My mom, she in the hospital right now. She craving yukgaejang and I can't send it to her cause involved in car accident" he explain

"Wtf? Your mom didn't know you die?"

He shook his head once you asked that question.

"I just pass away like 3 days ago, and my mom still at hospital right now"

"So you're lost soul?"

"Something like that"

You let go of a big sigh. "So would you help me?"

He asked again.

You gave him a better smile and nods.

You didn't know what you do right now was wrong or not. But you can't help yourself for not helping people.

To be continued

Hye guys, sure you guys keep asking "where's Taehyung?" Right?

I didn't appear his character yet, just wait okay?😆