006-Another request

Taehyung become famous day by day at your school.

And the only reason why is he's handsome and cool boy.

You staring at Taehyung who sit at the left side. He did his school work.

He also a bad boy in that school. You don't even know much about him.

What you know he being a new student and 'your new friend'?

You don't know where's he from, what their parents do and where did he stay.

Same as Jhope for the first time you meet him. But he told your everything after that.

But didn't pretty sure if Taehyung gonna share about himself or nah.

You stop staring at Taehyung once you feel your forehead got hit by an eraser.

"Aww" you rub your forehead.

"Don't staring at me like that, I don't like it" Taehyung quickly pull his face away from facing you.

Jhope who sit beside you just shake his head many times.

"Hey don't you want hanging out with me tonight?" Jhope ask you.

You look at him, without asking anything he continue talking.

"We're going to the cinema, watching movie" he said.

"Sound great, what's time?"

"Meet me at the cinema at 8 o'clock" he said winking towards you.

"Hey Mr. Bad boy, don't you want to join us" Jhope ask Taehyung who still not facing us.

"Nah, I don't have time" he answer to Jhope without even looking at him.

****

"See you at the cinema" Jhope wave at you and run passing by the school gate.

You're sitting under the tree waiting for your mom to pick you up. Not far from you, there's Taehyung who sitting on the bench.

"Hey!" Someone pat your shoulder.

When you turn around you get shock when you saw another ghost.

"Oh my goddess! Stay away from me!" You shout.

Taehyung quickly turn his head towards you, he make his blank face when see you shock with no reason.

You quickly cover your mouth with your hand.

He sighed and turn back to face the road.

"I'm watching a horror scene, I'm not crazy okay!" You shout and pretend wave your phone towards Taehyung.

"Whatever" He shout back.

"What did you want? You make me shock!" You asking that ghost with a slow tone.

"I just want you to help me"

"Urghh!! Another request? Wth is going on? How can all this fucking ghost know that I can saw them?" You cover your face with your hand.

"Hey, I know it cause I just saw you talking around with other ghost."

Did he mean Park Jimin?

In your mind now thinking about Jimin.

Where's he?

You ask yourself. Since yesterday you didn't see him.

"Hey~~ wanna help me or nah?" That ghost wave his hand infornt of your face once see you day dreaming.

"Huh? Wh-what?" You ask with your blank face once you get into the reality world.

He sigh.

"What's your problem?" You asking him.

"I want to meet my girlfriend who just run away from me when we get fight like 1 month ago"

"So in 1 month you didn't meet her?"

He nods slowly as 'yes' to your question.

But you fucking thinking how could you settle his problems? It's too difficult cause you didn't fucking know her.

"Her name is Kim Sooyeon"

"Okay fine, I will help you"

You just said that, but you know you will get trouble with that request.

"Thanks, by the way my name is Min Yoongi. You can call me Suga"

You smile sweetly before introduce yourself.

"My name is Park Hwamin, call me Hwamin"

You stand up and walk towards school gate once you saw your mom car.

But your step stop once you heard Taehyung call your name.

"Can I join you to the cinema this night? Cause my mother didn't at home"

"Sure" you smile sweetly towards him.

to be continued