002-Friend

You wake up once you feel your face hitting up by sunlight.

You rub your eyes.

Slowly wake up and walks towards bathroom. You get your quick bath and get ready for school

"Hwamin! How long you take to dress up? You know it already late right?!"

You mom yells at you once she see you walking down the stairs.

"I-I'm sorry mom" you look down.

In your mind there is not very late actually. Your class started at 9 and it's just 8:30 right now.

You have 30 minutes more.

"You're not just crazy but troublesome kid!" She yells right infornt of your face.

Your heart broke once heard that from her mouth. It's almost 17 years you live like this, and in this 17 years you didn't get enough love from you parents.

"Mo-mom I-I'm sorry—"

"I don't want to heard you sorry me! Are you not tried with apologies me for 17 years but keep making the same thing?!"

"Mo-mon I—" your tears almost dropping down.

"Enough from you! I didn't want to hear anything, go inside the car and I will drop you to school." She scolds you while pointing at her car that parking outside.

You just looks down the floor.

"What a dumb daughter" she mumbles while walking towards the kitchen.

***

"Hwamin yaaa~~~"

You raise up your head once you heard someone call your name.

You manage to smile when you saw Jhope running towards you with a big smile.

Jhope your best friend, he only the one who can understand you.

He is your sunlight of happiness, as his name he gave you a hope to be happy.

"What's the problem with that face?" He asked you.

"No-nothing"

He sigh, didn't trust you. Every time he ask you the words coming out from your mouth always "nothing".

"Get any problem with your family?" He ask you again.

He know everything about you although he just get into this school like 3 years ago.

You put your trust just only on him. That's why he mean the world to you.

You slowly nods.

He wraps his arm around your shoulder and pull you closer to him.

"Ouh~~ come on don't be sad. You still have me" his smile sweetly towards you.

That's smile always make you melt from the first time you saw him. And you didn't expect that you will have a friend.

I'm glad he treat like a normal person, not like others..treat me like trash.

The time passing really fast, once the bell rings you quickly pack all your school things.

You didn't want to be scold once again with your mom.

"Hobie~~ I must go home quick, or not I will get scold again with my mom. It is okay I leave you and go home first?"

You ask once you felt guilty to leave him alone.

Cause he always did to accompany you if your mom have many works to do and pick you up late.

"Nah it's fine hwaminie.. take care okay?" He strokes your head.

You pull off his arm to stop him from stroking your head and holding tight his hand "you too"

He just gave you a smile.

You run out from the class and went to the school gate.

On your way to the school gate, You saw a boy, sitting alone under the tree. You didn't saw him before.

He starts to notice you staring at him, he suddenly get up and look at you.

You get shock when you see he didn't have a shadow.

H-he not a human, I must run now

Your heart start to beat fast, you opened your step and start to run as fast as you could towards your mom car.

"Yah Hwamin how many time I told you didn't late! What a naughty daughter you're"

You didn't care much about what your mom scold you, cause you're to scared.

What is this? In 12 years ago I saw a kind and good looking person with wings. All of them, beautiful and handsome. When I told the world that they existed and the world said I'm a crazy kid. But then when I was 11 years old above, they disappear. And now they come back? But why with worried expression and where their wings? They..look scared.. and they did to scared me to..

To be continued

~~one true friend is better than having many friends that are fake~~💜

Stay tuned!