015- Life and Death

[A/N : This part only tell you about Death and Life. And also about Taehyung. So enjoy it ;) ]

"Life why all of this being like this?" Jhope ask while kneeling infornt mother of life, that's Life.

"It's because of love" she reply simply.

"It's all love feelings will end up with hurt?"

She suddenly smile "all love make we felt hurt, but from love we get our lesson. That's sometimes leaving is the best way and it teach us how to understand each other"

"So what I'm doing right now is right way?" Jhope ask blankly.

"You choose to leave her, and that's the best way. You do something right. Besides you just her angel, both of you are different"

"But—"

"Jhope, I know that feelings. Cause I had through the same situation as you. But it's different a little bit" she said with calm voice.

-throw back time- (Life's POV)

When I'm still alive, the truth between me and death is, we're siblings.

I'm born with lovely heart, that loves everyone. No matter they're poor or rich. They're crazy or nope.

For me all human deserves happiness and love.

And my sister, Death was born as a kid that bring a kindness. But sometimes she's the one who can't control her mad emotion.

So she's different with me, for you it will look like, I'm you light and she's your darkness.

And one day, she had made friend. What she didn't except, she accidentally fall in love with him.

Her friend name is Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon didn't noticed that she like him. Once school holiday coming, she always brought Namjoon to our house.

And that's the first time I meeting him. He's kind, and I like to admit that I had a feelings on him.

But after all, I keep reminded myself that he's not mine. And I know he have a same feeling as me.

He accidentally likes me.

We know each other well and one day he confessed about his feeling towards me, and at the same time Death standing right there.

She really broke whenever know that Namjoon and I get closer day by day. And since that day, she start to hate me.

About the confess, I reject him cause my sister. I don't want she hurt and all what I want she being happy.

Although till now she still hate me, I didn't have a feelings to hate her back.

Death die cause she took too much pill, for her that's the way to throw away her stress. But at the same time it bring death towards her own self.

-end throwback-

"See my story same as you Jhope, but the different between my story with yours is I will be Taehyung, Death will be you and Namjoon will be Hwamin." She smile sweetly.

Jhope just keep silence, knowing the truth about Life and Death are siblings.

***

"Jungkook!" You run towards his house.

Without waiting he open the door you quickly get inside and meet him.

He almost chock his coffee. "What are you doing here?" He ask you once he shock looking at you enter his house without his permission.