013-Grim Reaper Kiss

You guys still hugging each other in the snow.

All you know is getting warm and felt loved. You don't even care how about Jungkook and Jhope.

Either they still playing snow or already get inside the house.

"Hwamin"

Taehyung call your name. It's sound good whenever he call your name.

His voice like a music to your ears.

"Yes Taetae?"

You don't even looking up at his face, what you know is closing your eyes and enjoy every moment hugging him.

Suddenly he break the hug and push you to make your eye meeting him.

You shock with his quick action, cause he push you a little bit hard.

He hold your chin, and lean his face nearer to yours. Suddenly you can feel that his lip lean against yours.

He kiss you.

You froze and didn't kiss him back. But then you kiss him back.

Meanwhile

"Oh shit! There's a free drama over there!" Jungkook point his finger at you and Taehyung.

Jhope just peep over his shoulder and sigh heavily.

He walk straight towards your house, getting bored with you guys.

"Wait bro, what's wrong?" Jungkook suddenly ask that make Jhope's step stop.

"Nothing, I just don't have time to see that cheap drama" he scoffed.

he can't control those words that coming out from his mouth. What he feel was jealousy grow inside him.

He love you but you don't even care about him when you have Taehyung.

For him, you and him suppose to be together like always, spending time only together.

No Taehyung and Jungkook. And he can feel like he's nothing to you and your friendship with him become worse.

"Woah, don't tell me you feel jelly right now" Jungkook touch Jhope shoulder.

"Don't even come near to me"

And suddenly Jungkook can feel there's a strong power when he around Jhope.

Jungkook look down and close his eyes. "You're angel, and you don't even want everyone know about it"

"Wh-what?" Jhope start to stutter.

Jungkook raise up his head and open his eyes. Now he look deep inside Jhope eyes.

"That's what I get from your feeling"

Jhope keep silence.

"You like...Hwamin.. And you don't want Taehyung get her" Once again Jungkook can read his feeling.

"Stop reading my mind or feelings! You don't anything grim reaper!" He shout right infornt Jungkook's face.

"But what I said are true right?" Jungkook smirk but then that smirk fade when saw Jhope shock face.

He turn back and what he get kissing scene you and Taehyung.

He turn back to Jhope, and saw Jhope already open his white and big wings and ready to fly away.

Jhope heart broken into a million pieces. And Jungkook know it, Jhope's face show everything.

Jungkook's breath become not stable. He don't even know want to happy or want to mad.

He make a decision to break your kiss with Taehyung.

He run towards you guys then he push Taehyung away from you. "Taehyung I need to talk with you"

He said firmly.

"Why you being like this?" Taehyung shock with Jungkook quick action.

He look very mad. Jungkook open his black and big wings and took Taehyung far far away from you.

You didn't shock if Jungkook have a wings actually cause you he's the grim reaper.

"Yah Jungkook what are you doing?" Taehyung struggle to make Jungkook put him down.

And Jungkook did it, he push Taehyung hardly until Taehyung's back hit the tree.

"Wtf bro? What's wrong with you?"

"Why you get so dumb! You know every grim reaper kiss bring death to people who they kiss?!"

To be honest Taehyung really forgot about it, he pretends like he still alive.

And what he didn't except he give a death to who he love to most.

"Jung-Jungkook help me, what I'm supposed to do?" He stutters, afraid to lose you.

"You the only want can cancel it, go and meet her. Show your true self. That's the only way"

"But I can't"

He lose right now, he don't even know what to do. If he told you that he's the grim reaper, would you accept him?

Would you be with him after what he lie to you?

For him that's too complicated.

***
[skip]

You can feel that your body become weak and your head start to dizzy.

Maybe I got a fever

The effects of the grim reaper kiss start to grow slowly inside you.

Your lips become pale. You don't think you can go to school right now.

So you decide to text Jhope, inform him about you get a fever.

***

Your peaceful sleep broke when you heard someone knocking hard on your door house.

You slowly get up and when downstairs to open the door. There's no one in your house.

Your mom go to work and your dad always hang out with his friends whenever the clock show it's already 1p.m.

The door open and you saw Jhope standing while holding a paper beg. Inside it, there's some medicine.

He coming inside and sit down on the couch. You throw yourself to other couch.

He staring at you and make his way towards you. Once he get nearer towards you, he said something that make you suddenly stand up.

"This is not a fever, death will come to you"

Wth he's talking about?

"A grim reaper already give you a death kiss"

"What the fuck are you talking about Jhope? Who's the grim reaper would give me a kiss?"

You ask in shock, your head dizzy with his words.

Why would he talking like this?

"If I told you, confirm you didn't believe in me anyway"

You just staring at him, while you hand crossing. He sigh heavily over your reaction and he did said someone name that make you felt annoyed with him.

"Taehyung"

You roll your eyes. For your he just creat a fake story about Taehyung.

If it's true why would a grim reaper fall for human?

And in your mind there's one question pass by that's "if Taehyung really a grim reaper, then from where did he know it?"

Automatically your mouth let out those questions that coming through your mind.

He look shock but still try to cover it. He has no words to explain.

If he told you that he's your angel then would you mad at him? Cause he know you hate liar

To be continued