007-The Cashier

"Which movie?" You ask Jhope who standing at the right side of you.

"Horror one"

You start to hit his arm. Since you hate horror he always suggests a horror story to you.

"Sound great" Taehyung who keep silence now talking.

You look at him. Now you have two idiot friend who like to watch horror movie.

"2 say yes and 1 day no. So the answer is yes. Come on" Jhope said while pulling your hand.

"No no I don't want!" You shake your head while your other hand pulling a pillar.

You look at Taehyung who laugh over your reaction.

I never see his laugh or smile before. What I know he's a cool hearted boy. Honestly I like that smile.

"Oh come on Hwamin, don't be like kid" Taehyung start to push you.

And you end up to follow them watch that stupid horror movie.

You never notice that Suga follow you to the cinema.

Once you guys go the counter to buy popcorn and some drinks, you saw one girl with name Kim Sooyeon.

She being a cashier at that cinema.

"What would you like to have guys?" She ask you guys.

This girl name..I know this name but who?

And you remember the scene that Suga ask for your help.

"Suga!"

"What?" Taehyung , Jhope And Sooyeon ask you concurrently.

"You want Suga?" She ask you with her blank face.

"Do you mean sugar?" And now turn Taehyung to ask you.

Wtf?

"No no, forget about it"

They shake their head and start to order their popcorn.

In your mind is deciding to meet Sooyeon unnie after watching a movie.

You start to make an excuse for that.

***

-movie start-

Minutes by minutes that horror story become more scary and your position who sit upright now slowly goes down.

You cover your face with your hand once the ghost coming out.

Taehyung chuckle with your reaction same goes to Jhope.

How can they fucking not scare to horror movie?

When it come to the part that make all people in that hall scream, you suddenly hug Taehyung.

He shock with your quick action, and both of you start to staring at each other.

Taehyung the first one who stop staring and break the hug once hearing someone coughing.

And it's Jhope.

"Please don't make a drama when you're watching horror movie" he said without even looking at both of you.

"That's not drama" Taehyung look away while crossing his arm.

Your cheek still burning, effects of hugging Taehyung and make an eye contact with him.

That shy feeling start to grow up inside you. You never feel this feelings before.

It's different, when you hug Jhope it's only fiend feeling grow inside you.

But when it's come to Taehyung, there's a weird feelings.

Maybe I just know him. And that friend feelings didn't grow inside me yet when I around him.

****

"I want to go to the toilet first, I will meet you guys at the parking." You said and run towards the toilet.

Once you arrive at the toilet, you quickly search for Sooyeon.

And thanks god she didn't going home yet.

"Sooyeon unnie!" You shout while waving your hand towards her.

She just look at you. "Yes?" She ask once you get near her.

"Did you know Suga?" You ask.

She look down "I do know him"

"He said sorry"

She look up at you once you said that.

"He don't mean to fight with you, and he really mean that 'sorry' " you continue talking.

"But if it's true, why did he don't come over and said sorry by himself? " she ask

I look at Suga who standing next to me. He look away.

"He..already pass away.. "

She shock, at the same time she slowly sit down on the bench. Didn't believe in every words you saying.

"No.. no you lie"

"Why would I?"

She start to cry and cover her face with her hand.

"Unnie..I.."

"Go.. I want to be alone" she cut off your words.

You did what she said,and slowly walk away. When you turn back you saw Suga sitting beside her.

He staring at her sad face. Once she raise up her face, there's tears fall down her cheek.

Suga try to wipe it but he can't. He just able to see her crying with his broken heart.

To be continued