010-Kookie and Tae

"What's a huge house you have" you dumbfounded once Jungkook bring you and tae to his house.

"How can a grim reaper like you have a big house?"

You keep asking and it really annoyed Jungkook.

Once you step inside that house what you can see first is a huge living room.

Holy shit! This is my dream house!

"You can stay if you want?" Jungkook who can read your mind ask you to stay.

"Wh-what? Seriously?!" You look excited.

"Yes, if you like to stay" He said again.

"Yeay! Thank you Jungkook!" You start to jump over and hug him.

"Yah! Don't.. touch.. me" He try to push you away, but he can't cause you hug him so tight.

"Oh stop it you guys" Taehyung who watch the drama between you and Jungkook now sighing.

"Why Taetae? Felt jelly huh?" Jungkook smirk.

"What? Haha Ofc nope" Taehyung look away.

Jungkook still smirk and you start to blank. You don't even know what's going between both of them.

"Come on Hwamin, I'll show you your room" He wrap his arm around your waist.

He peeped over his shoulder to see Taehyung reaction and he smirk.

"Yah! Jungkook"

****

Jungkook bring you to his house with one reason, he want to told you that 'stop helping ghost'.

"Why would I?"

"Hwamin, if you keep helping them. You also in danger cause you just break the rules between life and death"

It sound serious. And for you it's a little bit hard to said "no" if someone need your help.

But however, you must said it.

"Btw how could you guys end up to be friend?" You asking both of them.

Taehyung chocked his saliva meanwhile Jungkook start to coughing.

"We..urm.." Taehyung start to stutter.

"As you know Tae is weird person like you who can see ghost"

You and Taehyung start to look at each other "Hye!"

"Let me finish first.. so he can see me, and we decide to be friend"

Only like that? Pft...

"So you stay under the same roof with him when your parents doesn't at home?" You ask Taehyung.

He nods.

"Oh my god, I don't believe it. He just lie towards her" Jungkook mumble in laugh.

"Kookie ah"

"Yeah tae?" He raised up his eyebrow

"Shut up" Taehyung throw a pillow towards Jungkook and he catch it.

"Okay fine I will shut my mouth" He smile full  evil.

Tae just look at Kookie up and down with his not satisfied face.

****

-someone POV-

"She did really mention it, she want to die"

"Stupid woman, how could she harm her own daughter"

"I don't know, what can I do now is giving all my attention towards Hwamin. She deserves a listener"

"Tae, be honest with me. You like Hwamin right?"

"How long I want to lie my feelings right?"

"So did you mean it?" Kookie start to ask with blank.

"Yes I really like her" I said full of honest.

"Tae, don't you think you will mess up with death? She really mad if her grim reaper break the rules" Kookie put his hand on my shoulder.

I just keep silence and he ask me again "and do you think Hwamin will like you after what you had lie to her?"

"I don't know Kookie, I don't know" I look down the floor.

I really don't want to leave Hwamin, even for one second.

I want to be with her, until her last breath. Although I know we not mean together.

I'm sorry for lie towards you Hwamin, I really mean it.

-to be continued-

There's two grim reaper around you, one being your friend and other one just fall in love with you.

What's next?

Keep reading ;) and stay tuned!