I thought about this letter for a while, but then opened the next one.

Tweek,
Stripe peed on me today! I love my guinea pig, but moments like these make me hate life.
-Craig

Hello Tweek,
Are you even getting these?
I hope you're happy and I don't know why you can't write back, I hope this issue goes away.
I want a sign, that you're alive, even if it's just your crappy handwriting.
-Craig

Tweek!
Annie threw up on me. She said, it was because my outfit was so horrible, but I told her to control herself, since I always do, when I see her face. The next day I threw up on her and said:"Sorry about that, couldn't control myself today."
..
.
She slapped me.
-Craig

Tweeky,
My mom forced me to join a darts club. At first, I found it annoying, but now it's quite useful.
I lost my hat and a woman stepped on it, not on accident, so I took a dart out of my pocket and threw it on her 500$ bag. It looks worse than my dart board.
-Craig

Tweekster,
I am really lonely and I realized when I was going to sneak into your room at night, when I fought with my parents, but forgot you moved out and got into the room of a little girl. The room was disgustingly pink and full of Justin Bieber posters.
She screamed and I screamed and her parents were on their way to storm into her room, but before she could see my face, I jumped out of the window.
It really hurt.
..
I broke my leg.
-Craig

Tears ran down my face, but I wasn't really sure if they were, because I found these letters so damn funny or because he actually wrote letters to me everyday and never gave up.
I spend the rest of my night, reading all of these and I thought, these could actually be a book. Hiding the box under my bed again, I laid in my bed and drifted to sleep, getting 1 hour of sleep.

Realizing, I couldn't sleep, I decided to take a walk, but I just walked somewhere, without knowing where I am. There wasn't something like Stark's Pond in Denver. Sadly.

The snow crumbled under my feet and my steps were loud. I was scared. Kidnappers, assassins, murderers? Everything could happen..
As I walked further, I saw Craig's house.
"Should I.. ?", I mumbled.
The urge of peeking through the windows won against my sense of responsibility and being an adult, so I took a close look, trying not to be seen.

I could see boxes, probably from the move and.. Nothing more, it was too dark to see.
"Craig?", I yelled.
No answer.
I decided to go home and tried to sleep again.

At school, our teacher said, a new student was joining our class, but he was missing today. She said, his name is Craig Tucker..

I walked past his house, but the lights were off. The bed in his living room was empty. Why would he sleep in his living room though? Too lazy to get it upstairs?

He was just gone!
Maybe Pip knew, where he was?
Pip was my first friend when I moved here. I knew that he was friends with Clyde and Craig.

I knocked on his door.
"Pip? Pip, please open up, it's important!"
I heard some steps and an angry looking Pip coming out of the door.
"Yeah?"
"Have you seen Craig? He's like.. Gone!"
Pip stopped for a second and then avoided my eyes.
"Haven't seen him", he said.

Suddenly a familiar voice came from the back of the room.
"Pip? Who's there?", Craig said.
I was shocked to hear Craig's voice, because Pip just told me, he didn't know where he was! Why would he lie to me?

Pip's P.O.V.

"Craig, you can't stay here forever.. What about school?", I asked.
Some weird noises came out of his mouth, showing he didn't want to answer and he buried his face in my blanket.
I sighed, it was still the old Craig.

The Craig, I loved.

"Why can't you just go home?", I asked him.
He looked at me and said:"Maybe I will see Tweek or Tweek is going to visit me or maybe Tweek-"
I didn't wanted to listen anymore. It was only Tweek, always.
I walked up to him and kneeled down. Craig sat up and we both were looking at each other.
"I love Tweek, dammit..", he whispered.
It was like a stab in my heart.

And as he continued to talk about Tweek, I suddenly leaned in, not knowing what I was doing.
Our lips touched..
Almost.
"Pip, what are you-", he said, backing away a little.
I grabbed his chin, pulling his face closer to mine and when I was about to kiss him, the doorbell rang.

When I opened it, a wave of hate met me and I was filled with anger and disgust.
Of course, the person, I absolutely not wanted to see.

Tweek Tweak.

Author's Note☕
Hi! The last chapters weren't that good. Sorry about that! I think it will end soon, maybe 2-5 more chapters, don't know.
I decided to make the Stolovan story an own book, I'll tell you all the details at the end of this book!

Yeah, there you go, I made Pip a bad person, you're welcome! And thank you so much for 11k reads, reading your comments really make my day😫💕

I love you all very much!❤ You're free to chat with me! Instagram: lluv3r