I smiled. I love science and I've always been interested in the stars, planets, and galaxy.

Michael: We have the next class together in Mathematics.

Suesie: Not my favorite but I always do my best.

Michael: Good thinking.

Suesie: Thank you.

Michael smiled as he took me to room 505. He told me all about the school, where to go, who to hang with, and what is good to eat at lunch. Michael and I actually had a good time but I still refused to look at him. We were heading towards the gymnasium when he asked me a question.

Michael: Suzanne?

Suesie: You can call me Suesie.

Michael smiled but it soon faded.

Michael: Suesie, Why won't you look at me?

Suesie: Because I-.. I.. I don't know. I guess it's a habit.

I lied.

Michael: You guess?

Suesie: Yeah, I guess.

Michael furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me for a while. After a few seconds Michael bursted out laughing. Soon afterwards he stopped.

Michael: I know that you are lying to me Suesie, I can detect it. So tell me, what's the real reason that you refuse to look at me?

I didn't answer. I was speechless and I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to tell him but I had too now.

Suesie: Because I don't want to.

It wasn't exactly a lie. I mean, it is actually part of the reason why I didn't want look at him.

Michael: Oh really? And why is that?

Suesie: I just don't.

I was looking inside of the library's windows, just watching the people read. Michael looked at me with pleading eyes and placed his hand onto my shoulder. I looked at his hand and where it was placed. What the heck? Why is his hand there? Then I heard Michael speak.

Michael: Please Suesie? Just once? One little look.

I sighed and shook my head after thinking about it.

Suesie: No, I'm good.

Michael placed his other hand onto my other shoulder.

Michael: Suzanne please.

I hesitated but I gave in sighing.

Suesie: Fine, I'll look.

Michael removed one of his hands from my shoulder and placed it upon my chin. Michael moved my head towards his face and smiled.

Michael: You have beautiful eyes Suzanne.

Suesie: Thank you.

I said quickly turning around and looking down. He smelled so good.

Suesie: C-can we get on with this tour please?

I was traumatized by his eyes and his touch. I was so effected that I was starting to stutter so I stopped talking after that statement and just nod my head instead. Michael smiled and walked right beside me, glancing at me every so often.

Michael: When lunch comes, I need you to sit beside me for more information.

Suesie: I think I can manage on my own Michael.

Michael: Please, feel free to call me Mike for short.

I let out a shaky sigh and nodded.

Suesie: Okay Mike.