Possibilities

"I'll take the job."

A envelope that contained a stack of cash was dropped on the table.

"You will receive the rest of the money after he is dead."

"Of course, of course," a cheerful voice replied as it picked up the envelope.

XXX

Final exams were soon.

E-Class was in the forest, copies of Korosensei tutored them. Tsuna mostly watched but helped when a student was stuck on a particularly nasty problem or confusing idea.

Nagisa asked the octopus if terms of the test was the same as before: Korosensei would leave if E-Class did not all place in the top fifty.

The teacher replied with a negative.

"Now, not to worry, Terasaka, my boy! You can do well if you believe it!" Korosensei copy encouraged, a Naruto headband on his forehead. The student grimaced in annoyance.

"Now then, you'll recall, that Shiro revealed to us that the destruction of a tentacle decreases my speed," the yellow octopus replied and shot his tentacle with an anti-sensei gun.

Tsuna watched in disbelief as Korosensei shot off three more tentacles, and told the sad story of the unexplained child and parent copies.

The yellow octopus grinned, "the main take away, class, is that each tentacle 'kerploed' equals a 10% reduction in my agility. Which brings me to my proposition, those who get the highest scores on the final and/or the best ranking in each subject are granted the right to obliterate one tentacle a piece! This is how we do finals here, boys and girls! This, is the assassination classroom! Ask yourself, are you prepared to inch ever closer to the grand prize!"

'I got to hand it to him, the one thing Korosensei does better than anything is motivate,' Nagisa thought.

Tsuna smiled at the scene and then glanced over his shoulder as his HI gave a dull buzz. Someone had been there, watching him. Whoever it was, was gone. 'Well, that's slightly concerning.'

XXX

The office of the Principal was extremely sparse. It's walls and floor were a dull gray, with a large window to let in light. The only furniture was a desk and the turned around chair in which the redhead sat. Irina, Karasuma, and Tsuna stood in front of the desk.

"Frankly, your suggestion appalls me. I'm an educator, I have no vested interest in seeing E-class fail," Principal Asano stated.

"Well, obviously, I can see that, but this idiot needs convincing," Irina replied and gestured to Karasuma.

"Hmm. Let me be perfectly clear, the chief aim of this institution is to Foster student autonomy. Our students determine their own level of achievement. My role here is ancillary, I do nothing but monitor."

XXX

Tsuna was doing research on the top competitors for the exam. A-Class's Big Five stood out like beacons next to the rest.

1st, Gakushuu Asano. "The principal has a son?" Tsuna incredulously muttered. To be honest, he felt sorry for the kid.

The teacher shook his head and moved on. 2nd, Teppei Araki. 3rd, Ren Sakakibara. 5th, Natsuhiko Koyama. 6th, Tomoya Seo.

XXX

During home economics, Tsuna repeatedly passed by the windows of the classroom in order to help a student. Throughout the class, the teacher felt that someone was watching him. The light buzz in his head confirmed it. But for now, he brushed the feeling aside and focused on his class.