Breakfast and the Meeting

Tsuna showered, dressed, and walked to his car. He stood there, checking his pockets with one hand, and sliding a pair of sunglasses on with the other. Finally he managed to fish out his keys from his jacket pocket.

With a sigh, he slid into the seat of a black car. He drove for around two hours. A business building was being used to make things less conspicuous. Tsuna arrived to scout the place out briefly before going to eat.

Tsuna smiled as he spotted someone sitting on a bench on the sidewalk near the meeting building. The black haired man grinned as he saw the brunette.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here?" Tsuna asked, rolling down his window as he pulled up beside. "Maa, Tsuna, I wanted to surprise you." Takeshi said with a grin. "Well, you surprised me. You want to grab some breakfast?" "That'd be wonderful." Takeshi replied.

At the cafe, there was unfortunately many glances from the single women in the room. As some of their gazes met, there were awkward side glances. Two attractive men in suits do garner attention.

After breakfast, it was decided that Takeshi would stay outside as per the rules. Breaking the rules would result in disastrous consequences for Vongola.

As for the meeting, the leaders of dozens of...less then legitimate organizations were invited. The requirement aside from being a influential group, was that the group had to have some 'good' moral code.

Two examples included outlawing selling drugs to minors and slave trafficking. The latter was vehemently despised by all there.

In the room were these unique felon group leaders and bosses. The meeting had been planned out weeks in advance, but unofficially had been worked on for the past year.

Around the large table, six seats in the middle area, two seats at the end of the table, and both heads, were still unseated. Tsunayoshi Sawada walked in, exchanging a few words with some of those seated. He made his way to the opposite side of the room.

A Yakuza leader, a blond by the name of Johnathan Yamamoto. He is listening surreptitiously to his somewhat ally Shigarashi (also Yakuza), while having a conversation with the man across from him.

Two Asian information broker leaders were cryptically talking. Their names are Kong and Jima. Their real names continue to remain unknown. But they are trusted, their policy of client confidentiality has not been broken(as far as their customers know).

Around a dozen sitted already in the middle were mafia members from Europe, Africa, and North and South America. Two African leaders were trying to quietly argue in Swahili. But about once a minute one of them would say something loudly in annoyance.

To the Africans's right, two allied French and English mafia leaders talked politely. Although both sides could feel the tension in the conversation.

Two allied European mafia leaders of Italian descent argued against another (rather large) Italian mafia leader. The latter was stoic, and bluntly shot down his opposition in Italian. The rest of the dozen were having polite chats as decorum demanded.

To the right of the middle, a Welsh man by the name of Ryan Peary was drinking iced coffee he managed to find. He was the leader of Inter-Stellar, a group of information brokers with a global network. He was chatting with his ally across the table, T.K. Jones from Farisi.

Next to Jones is the Fuller family, a European black market group. Their representative is Raphael Petit.

To Petit's right is Vongola, the world's strongest mafia family;Vongola Decimo Tsunayoshi Sawada was talking politely with the leaders around him.