Left and Right

Tsuna stopped and looked down the hallway. His intuition tingled. He stepped out well out of the way of the snare that dangled above. The brunette frowned as he felt that someone would get caught in it, but at least whoever it was wouldn't suffer any real harm accordingly to his HI. He continued walking, whistling a tune under his breath.

"Lovro," was his sole word to the assassin. Lovro nodded towards him. "Tsunayoshi di Vongola." Was the quiet reply.

Lovro was an old acquaintance of Reborn. Or as much of an acquaintance as you could be with both parties being who they are. Reborn and Lovro had worked together and against each other several times. Usually, top killers stayed out of each other's business as much as possible (death matches never end well).

The don stepped into the lounge. Irina groaned and complained. Karasuma gave a silent sigh and started trying to encourage her. Tsuna sat down in one of the chairs and sipped at his warm coffee (he'd secretly use flames to reheat his coffee to keep it the right temperature).

The octopus was drinking tea and staring at the female teacher's chest. The former assassin did not notice the growing annoyance and anger of the person next to him. And what a mistake it was.

"Korosensei, I suggest you stop staring at her. Especially since it's that area." Bloodlust was pouring out from the brotherly brunette.

The octopus stopped and looked at the 'hitman'. The moment two pair of beady and orange tinged brown eyes connected, Korosensei started sweating buckets. 'I feel like I'm dying from lack of air' Korosensei commented mentally with horror. Karasuma glanced at Tsunayoshi before responding to Irina.

Karasuma and Irina continued to argue. Finally, the women had enough and left. The brunette's choking aura vanished.

"Well...I'm off to Shanghai for some almond jelly. It's been a while since I've had some." Korosensei rapidly said and then flew off.

The other male teacher raised an eyebrow at the currently blithe looking brunette. A large cheerful smile was the response to Karasuma's dubious stare.

'Tsunayoshi Yoshi, the 'saintly hitman'. He's much more frightening and deadly then he seems. What makes him dangerous is not just from his abilities regarding killing...Five minutes is all that's needed for him to become a 'trusted friend' of almost anyone. His double edged sword of choice, both his weakness and strength is the lengths he goes to for the ones he cares for.' Karasuma thought.

Karasuma reflected upon the new side of Tsuna had displayed. Korosensei reflected on the fact that he'd need to stop or at the very least tone down his perviness towards the female teacher. Or else Tsunayoshi might actually start trying to kill him. He doubted it would be a quick and fearless death.

The time passed slowly for the two teachers in the lounge. "This sounds random, but what's your favorite color?" Tsuna asked. He was bored out of his mind by paperwork.

Karasuma almost snorted. "It does sound random." The raven agreed. "I'd say mine is grey, what's yours?"

"Amber. That specific shade hot caramel is."

If one were to walk in on this conversation, it would sound like twenty questions:non personal edition. Family, friends, pasts, and all questions to do with them were silently agreed upon to be unacceptable and cast away. Favorite European and Asian foods, tv shows, and similar topics were discussed.

Unfortunately their comradey came to an end with a barely heard gasp. The two teachers jumped out of their seats and rushed to the hallway.

Irina had been caught in a noose. A fifty or so years old man stood in the hallway.