Trip to Kyoto, with Tsuna

Karasuma sat behind a desk. In front of him stood a blond haired man. The two men were at odds, one wore a black suit, the other wore a beanie and a poncho.

"Here's the hitch. Your target is a junior high school teacher chaperoning students on a trip to Kyoto. As you're probably aware, he's not human. Now, I don't mean to call your skills into question, but on this assignment, be ready for anything."

'They call me Redeye, I'm a hired gun, a sharpshooter.'

Tsuna and Takeshi were friends. Friends that talked about somewhat random topics. Topics that engaged you mentally. Pondering some of life's greatest questions, like 'at a movie theater, which arm rest is yours?' and 'if a jogger runs at the speed of sound, can he still hear his iPod?'. The answer to both of those, is unknown.

Red lights

"We can make it." Tsuna said. "Tsuna, we can't!" Takeshi said. Tsuna veered around a car coming from the opposite side. The brunette turned the wheel the other way quickly, they shot onto the road. "Told you we'd make it."

Stop sign and listening to music

"This is ***** American Radio, playing 'Whatever it takes' by Imagine Dragons."

'Falling too fast to prepare for this

Tripping in the world could be dangerous'

'Everybody circling, it's vulturous

Negative, nepotist'

Takeshi started tapping his fingers to the beat.

'Everybody waiting for the fall of man

Everybody praying for the end of times

Everybody hoping they could be the one

I was born to run, I was born for this'

Tsuna turned the volume up. The two men were tapping out a rhythm on the dashboard or wheel.

'Whip, whip

Run me like a racehorse

Pull me like a ripcord

Break me down and build me up'

Tsuna and Takeshi jerked to a halt in time to stop from crashing into the car crossing the intersection. Takeshi released a breath full of nervous dread. "Maa~ I'm glad we aren't dead."

Turn

"We were supposed to turn right." Takeshi informed his friend.

"And we're now stuck in traffic..." Tsuna said, he suppressed the urge to face desk on the steering wheel.

U-Turn
"I don't think this is legal, Tsuna!" Takeshi screamed, he had almost been tossed out the window. The swordsman loved roller coasters and doing dangerous stunts. But riding shotgun with Tsuna sometimes made him queasy.

Texting

Chat:Sane Squad
LuckyCoin:Good afternoon
GravityFanatic:Good afternoon
GravityFanatic:What are you doing?
LuckyCoin:Paperwork u?
GravityFanatic:Same 😭
UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay:Ha.
GravityFanatic:You've gone through our misery, you should know not to laugh.

The brunette looked up right after the light turned green. The blare of several horns encouraged him to move. "Whoops," Tsuna said, and pressed down on the gas pedal.