Bullet x Innocent! Reader

*this is requested*

"Hey Bullet, what are you looking at?"

"Eck!" Squeal Bullet as he drop his spying glass. (You know, the thing they use in spy movies)

"Oh... Hey IPod.......... I was just spying on my girlfriend/Boyfriend..." Bullet said, looking at you from a distance to see you chatting with Stick, his enemy and rivial.

"I have a feeling (Object/Name) is cheating behind my back....." Said Bullet, glaring at them.

"Bullet, (Object/Name) is a cutie pie, how can a sweet thing like her/him could do such a thing!" Said IPod.

"I don't know but i aren't losing him/her to Stick..... (Object/Name) won't talk to me, she/he won't tell where he/she go, nothing!" He said and sigh.

"I want to believe she/he is innocent but at the same time, it makes me scare that he/she might be a devil in disguise." He said.

"I have know (Object/name) for a long time and i think he/she is a great thing that could ever happen." Said Ipod.

"You should be grateful to have a loyal mate."

"I know..... But still it hurts that she/he won't tell me ......" He said as he looked back to see you and Stick where gone.

"Wait a sec! Where did they go!?!?" Cried Bullet as he look around and search the whole place but couldn't find you."

"Bullet clam down...."

"NO! WHAT IF STICK KINDAP HER/HIM!? WHAT IF STICK RAPE HIM/HER!? WHAT IF HE TOOK HER/HIM SOMEWHERE AND SELL HIM/HER TO A BUNCH OF GANGS AND GANG RAPE HER/HIM! I AM GOING TO GO LOOK FOR STICK AND GIVE HIM A PEACE OF MY MIND!"

"BULLET! CLAM DOWN!"

"F$$k off IPod!"

"............ Did he really tell that!?" Hiss IPod as he was left all alone.

(Back at you and Stick)

"Are you sure Bullet will like it?" You said as you look at the cake in front of you. "Of course he would, why wouldn't he?" Said Stick. "Well, i just want to make sure it goes well." you said, holding on to the cake, looking at Stick with those cute eyes of yours.

Before Stick can say anything, Bullet has came and punch him.
"STAY AWAY FROM HER/Him!"
He hiss. "BULLET!?" you cried and he turn to you and you can tell he wasn't happy.

"You went behind my back and going out with him!?" "bullet... I don't know what you are talking about....... I wo..... Would never do whatever stuff you think i am doing.... I am sorry.... I just want to make a our 3th anniversary a surprise."

Bullet froze. "Our anniversary?"

"You didn't forget did you?"

"............ Um...... Of course not! I wasn't thinking that you would cheat on me or anything heheh..." he chuckle awkwardly.

"But why were you spending time with Stick"

"He is my brother Bullet...."

"......................... YOUR WHAT!?"