yin- yang: confessed love

This is requested bykenziethedankmemer

You smile softly as you watch the moon late at night at the beach.

it was going fine so far but you heard a rustling sounds behind you, at first you thought it was cheesy but then you heard a argument inside the bush and you slowly tiptoe to the Bush and was about to look inside until it jumped out and roll down the hill and into the water of the ocean.

You look down and saw yin-yang. "You idoit! You should have let me lead the way but nooo, you decide to be a dumd idoit and trip." you heard that voice before.

You slowly slide down the hill and was shock to see them wet and kinda injure.

"Are you guys okey?" you ask. "Oh why yes, We are wet and hurt and we just fall off the hill, WHAT DO YOU THINK!?!" scream yang, you flinch at his outburst and frown. "There is no need to shout at me." you mutter. "Yang! She/ he is worry about us that is all!" yin said but yang just roll his eyes and blush softly.

You bring out a towel you have brought with and wrap a towel around him. "There you go. It is not enough but it should keep you warm and besides you guys need to be careful." you said.

Yin and yang blush and for once yang smile. "Yin, i can't take it anymore! Let's tell her/ him already! " yang scream at yin, he blush and was about to tell him to keep his mouth shut but he already blurt it out loud.

"WE LOVE YOU (OBJECT/ NAME)!"

"YANG! SHUT UP! "

You blush and was taken back but smile and giggle softly.

"It is okey yin, cause i love you guys tooa but watch your mouth yang." you said, poking his cheeks. "Whatever." he mutter and blush as you kiss both their cheeks.