Tennis ball🎾x reader

( requested by ☕Toffe201)

"Hey Tennis ball, who do you like?" you ask as you walk around the garden with your best friend and nerd, Tennis ball."well....... I never told this to anyone but....... I always love Golfball, i just hope she feels the same towards me." he said with a blush. You were sad about that and also a little happy for him.

Why sad? Cause you love and he was your childhood friends for years before Golfball! But of couse he choose a girl who might not love him back. And why happy you ask? Well, you knew you are going to be reject and it hurts when knowing.

So, you knew you have to let him go and spread his wings to fly over to golfball. "..............i...... I........ I...... I hope she feels the same Tennis ball." you said as teara stream down and walk away, leaving Tennis ball alone.

(Five months later)

You are a adult and living your life as a single person, almost all your friends are dating or even wed, some even have children. As you were drinking you tea, someone knock at your door and you open it to reveal a wet, freezing tennis ball with his only child, Bobby. Yea, he and Golfball have a child together.

"...... Tennis ball?" "(Object/Name)...... Can..... Can i stay here for tonight please?" he ask. You nodded and let them i, as you prepare hot chocolate and give jt to them. "So, what brings you here to my house Tennis ball?" you ask. Tennis ball sigh and look at you with tears in his eyes.

"Golfball left me and bob." "what?" you ask. "She....... She just left....... Like...... She doesn't love me or Bob anymore....... I don't why though." he said and whimper as you hug him close to you.

"Hey, as long as i am here, nothing will happen. You can stay here with me." you said and Tennis ball smile and kiss your cheeks.

"Thank you (Object/Name)."