Lovesick

Tissues sigh and rest his head on ghe table, feeling completely bore and frustrated.

"Hey Tissue! What's up my man!?" ask Cheesy who came oug of nowhere and smirk at the sick man. "Um.... Cheesy... Ah... Ahcoo! What are you doing here in my room?" "i pickpocket here duh." he said.

"........" "anyway, what's is going on? You look sick as always." he said. "...... Um......... I.......... It is about (Object/Name)........" he said. "What about (her/him)?" ask Cheesy. "I .... I have feelings for (him/her) but everytime i go near (him/her), i sneeze on her/him!" said Tissue and he slam his head down again, sniffing and coughing.

"Come on tissue, that be bad... When i ask Microphone out, she literally scream which makes my ears hurt but it was worth it, you can do the same but don't scream and maybe you are lovesick! Get it!? Cause you are sick and you are in love? Eh?"

He said as ge slap his knees. Tissue groan and walk away, feeling annoyed already by Cheesy's jokes.

As tissue walks by the hallway, he bump into someone, he squeal and fell on his butt, he groan and look up to see it was you. He gasp and he can feel his sneeze coming, so he ran off and went to the bathroom and sneeze there.

He gasp and blow his nose, feeling kinda better.

"I am lovesick." he said and sigh as he lean back the sink, he heard a knock and he come out to see you outside. Before he say anything, you kiss him on the lip, he blush and turn bright red before fainting.

You look down at him before giggling.

"I have the cure for that~"