Hey Brother in law!

Mephone was in his desk, trying to think of a new plan for the contestants till he heard his little sister bashing inside the house.

"Hey Mebro!"you shouted. Mephone groan at the nickname you still use when you and him were 4 years old. "what do you want (Object/Name)?" he grumble. "you can never believe what happen?"

"what?"

"you know my boyfriend you never know?"

"yea, what about it?"

"well guess what! he propose to me!"you shouted in glee.

Mephone looked over his shoulder to see that you are showing the ring in your left hand.

"well, i can tell he isn't cheap.... you never toldme who is this guy."he said as he gaze into the (gem/color) ring.

"oh... i thought i did... well...he is smart... kind...brave and very funny." you said softly.

Mephone thought for a second before smirking. "so, this guy is Mepad?"

you chuckle softly at that."no,he is just a friend."you giggle.

Mephone pause and looked at you. "then who is it?"

"well....."

"HELLO? (Object/Name)?!? is this the right place?"Mephone pause and looked at you.

"(Object/Name).... please tell me you are joking!"

"meet your brother in law,Toilet!" you said as you open the door to show your brother Toilet.but when you turn around,Mephone was gone.

"Mephone?"

(IN A ANOTHER ROOM)

"911 how can i help you?"

"yea there is a idiot scum about to propose to my sister and i don't want him to be my brother in law! hello?hello? DID HE JUST HUNG UP ON ME!?"

(not my proudest work -_-)