Not my problem part one.

(Cheater!Husband!Knife xWife!reader)

(Warning: adultery, Triggerness, Language, Sex, and etc that aren't for young readers, don't say i didn't warn you!)

You sigh and rest your back against the wall, tired from going places to places to grab ingredients to make a anniversary cake for you and your husband, Knife. Knife wasn't exactly a great guy but he isn't so bad, he is one of those... you know... One of those mans who is to "Manly" to show any love but he stills cares.

You step back and admire your work, it is finally done. You made a chocolate/Vanilla cake and made a rose out of frosting and you wrote on the cake saying "Happy 37th anniversary " you smile and took a picture of it before grabbing it and taking it upstairs where you and your husband's bedroom is.

As you made it to the door, you heard Knife's swearing, you were confused and open it to see Knife's back facing you and he was on his phone, he was talking to someone you can tell. It was rude to sneak into his conversation so you decide to leave till you heard him say something about you.

"Ugh, baby.. I told you many times, she doesn't mean anything to me, she is just a slave to me and i rather have you than her."

"Then why are you with her still!?"

"I am only there to get some cherry, once i leave her, i promise i will only pay attention to you only." Knife said in a lustful tone.

The person on the other side of the phone giggle.

"I will be waiting for you honey bunny."

"See ya later then sexy." Knife said and hung up, he sigh and walked out of the door but the only thing he saw was a cake all smear on the floor, ruined.

Marshmallow was eating a nice bowel of soup till she heard a door knock, sighing, she went to the door and open up to reveal (Object/Name) crying.

"(Object/Name)?" said Marshmallow but you hug her close to you, sobbing uncontrollably.

"(Object/Name)!? What's wrong?" ask Marshmallow as she took you to the couche and laid you down there. "Knife...... He.... He....... He is cheating on me!" you sobbed, tears swell up in your eyes.

Marshmallow's eyes widened and gasp. "Knife!? But why would he do that!?" said Marshmallow as she hug you close to her chest.

"I don't know! He......... He........." Marshmallow cupped your cheeks and make you look at her. "You can stay here all you want." she said with a smile. (Object/Name) sobbed in her chest and all Marshmallow can do is rubbed her back and give her tissues.

Ten years has pass and here you are in the park with your 6 year old son and with a newborn baby girl you have given birth, Paper, your new husband, came with paper plates and place them on the ground. He smiles softly and kiss your cheeks as you giggle softly, it tooks you half a week to forget about Knife but you thanked Marshmallow for the help, but you still can't help but wonder who did he went with and who he was cheating on you with, but why should you care, you have a much better life now, you have a husband who is the father of two kids, what could possibly go wrong?

Your son, Laloo (it is a male name and it means Innocent) was playing ball with the other kids till they accidentally kick it over the street. Laloo smile and ran off to go get it.

As he was about to pick it up, someone else did and he looked up to see a man with bunch of tattoos in his arms.

"Um..... Hello sir....... I believe that's my ball...... Can i um.......... Have it back?" Laloo ask with polite but the stranger just looked at him with coldness but before he can do anything, Paper came and gasp.

"Knife?" he said as he shove his son away from him. "What are you doing here!? Why aren't you with.......... Microphone......"

"That bitch left me for another manwhore." hiss Knife.

"What's is a bitch?" ask Laloo innocently. Paper glare at hs son. "That's a bad word, no bad word Laloo." said Paper. "Laloo? So that's his name that (Object/Name) give him."

"Yea and it isn't your business of what we name our children....... Anyway, why are you here!?" hiss paper. "Isn't obvious? I came to take what's mine." he said as he popped the ball, making Laloo flinch.

"What's your? Let me take those words back for a moment, what's is yours, is now mine, and She wasn't yours when she left you." hiss Paper.

"And you think just because she has children with you and is married, you think that will stop me from changing her mind about coming home with me?" ask Knife.

"You are an idoit to think she will come running back to you." said Paper as he pick up Laloo and left, leaving Knife alone.

(If you enjoy this chapter, be the first one to vote and if you want Knife to call you a hoe, be the first three person to comments below)